Ban Wagon - 2010

Well, we hit those two and ACM ("The Trifecta") and I am proud to say I did not buy one thing! Can't say the same for someone else on the ban. :rolleyes1

Ooooohhhhh! Can you tell me if the offender was over or under 21????? :laughing:

My favorite local photo store is having a 10 cent sale today - so that's why I've been on the computer so much this afternoon. I'll be uploading a lot of photos - the results will keep me busy with layouts for months!

Pam, you kill me!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Jennifer and I did not go to one of those stores yesterday. We usually do because that's an awesome Jo's. But we did not.
I really wanted to go out today, but i did not. We are off to bj's as a family so i'm sure i won't be stopping anywhere on the way. :rolleyes:

I excluded pics for the reason of I develop in huge batches when there are sales and only then. I really should have done more but said that was my limit. I'll get the next sale and finish developing 2009.

Since I do scrap at home I included the small crops in the monthly amount. I did exclude I think 3 of my larger amoutn crops I usually don't do more than 3 a yr cause they are like 70 a piece.

I bet that person thought she could sneak it into that room and you'd be nont the wiser.

Well, we hit those two and ACM ("The Trifecta") and I am proud to say I did not buy one thing! Can't say the same for someone else on the ban. :rolleyes1

What a fink. :lmao:

I only bought things on sale - a Tim Holtz ink pad applier, refills, and some 1$ stickers. I was good!!!!! And I didn't go over budget - I used cash, not my card, and even have some left over.

I could have gotten more, but you stopped me. I really liked that golden elephant statue. :rotfl2:

I love it. She's scared now, because I have spies everywhere!!!! Bwah, ha ha ha!

NEE, thanks for ratting her out. Now we should make you an official member of The Boston Scrap Mafia!!!!

:) Nice - I've always wanted to be in the Mafia!! Does that mean I get a shirt?

Clearly there is no room for the golden elephant in your scrap room, so it's a good thing he stayed on the shelf.

I was supposed to be her sponsor, so I consider it a personal failing that she bought anything at all. All this fuzzy logic about "if it's for a swap, it's okay." Sheesh. (That logic is dangerous - Half the stuff in my scrap room was bought "for a swap" - including my Cricut, most cartridges, Sizzix, punches, etc, etc, etc.)

I'm still thinking about my goals.

So far, I'm putting $20 a month in an envelope for scrapbooking stuff - excluding adhesives and photos. So far, I've spent that $20 on cuttlebug folders but I bought them all at 50% off. This means I can't go in any stores with scrapbook supplies in them or I'll have to cut into next month :)

At least I don't have any local enablers unless PN 96 wants to head up my way :)

I'm still thinking about my goals.

So far, I'm putting $20 a month in an envelope for scrapbooking stuff - excluding adhesives and photos. So far, I've spent that $20 on cuttlebug folders but I bought them all at 50% off. This means I can't go in any stores with scrapbook supplies in them or I'll have to cut into next month :)

At least I don't have any local enablers unless PN 96 wants to head up my way :)

LOL!!! Nope, I'll help you save money.. DH is so shocked.. I've got 4 50% of coupons here and they are just sitting here... .I will NOT go out for anything I don't have to have! I spent $5.00 on adhesive the other day... on sale of course... came home with only what I went for! :cheer2:

My DH can't believe I haven't gone out to use my coupons either.

He did bring me home some adhesive from Walmart yesterday when he got the milk and bread. Does that count? :confused3 My logic says no. :rotfl2:

I need to spend NO money on yarn unless someone specifically requests it for a project (or, of course, unless I run out mid project). I have so much yarn and just redid the den and have more yarn than I have space for!

I have moved some of the same yarn from Georgia to Missouri to Ohio to Florida and it is time to USE IT UP!!! I just need some projects and people to give them to!

Hey, Tiffany, we're on that cruise too!

Oh, awesome! I can't wait! It's going to be SOOOO fun. We've only done 3 night cruises so far and am very much looking forward to more time to relax and more activities! Have yo joined our meets thread? It is pretty active - altho I have only posted once or twice I think. There is a FE sign up if you want to do that. We've signed up but we haven't figured out everything we are doing yet.

I have joined the thread, but it's a bit too, ah...busy for me. I'm just going to watch from afar :)

LOL yes too busy for me too :rotfl:

They have SO many things planned. We have only signed up for the FE... because it was fun last time. We are planning to do a Palo brunch on our own and def skipping the PJ party

This is our first Disney cruise. We are very excited. We'll probably do the Fish Extender thing because it sounds fun, but some of the people on that thread are a little too overwhelming.

My DH and I hope to have a Palo brunch one day too.

All y'all on the Ban Wagon are much braver than me :worship:.
I am trying to limit my new toys and stash in 2010 because the craft room runneth over!

In counting the acrylic, chipboard and empty albums in my stash ready to be filled, altered and completed ... I stopped at 41! :scared1:
Yet, I have some *new* 2010 releases on order :rolleyes1

I hope to overall cut back on spending in 2010! Let's do it! :cheer2:

Marylee pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter