Bathrooms??

Deemarch

DIS Veteran
Just curious, but do the buses for the US trips, have bathrooms onboard?

Denise

I believe ours did for all of our US trips. I think it's strongly discouraged to use them except in emergencies, and the bus days do tend to have a very manageable amount of time between rest stops (so you rarely would have to use them).

Can I add on my bathroom question here? What about European buses? And do we need to carry coins for the pay bathrooms or are there enough chances at restaurants etc. where we are patronizing the place and hopefully don’t need to pay.

Can I add on my bathroom question here? What about European buses? And do we need to carry coins for the pay bathrooms or are there enough chances at restaurants etc. where we are patronizing the place and hopefully don’t need to pay.
Most of the buses I was on in Europe had bathrooms, but they're really just for "emergencies" only. ABD tries to make strategic bathroom stops along the way. They know it's important to do so.

Some countries, you do need coins. If it's an actual ABD pit stop, the Adventure Guides will usually pay for the bathrooms (or provide you with coins) themselves. But obviously, if you need to use the bathroom when you're OYO, you'll need to be carrying coins for that.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter