5. mommie2angels - Incredibles RECEIVED 12/14

Group 5 - Other Characters
1. wdwprincess - Tinkerbell RECEIVED
2. pjpoohbear - Chip 'n Dale RECEIVED
3. bubbasmom99 - Lilo & Stitch RECEIVED
4. Ohana 4 - Cruella RECEIVED
5. DisneyFreakJackie - Woody & Jessie RECEIVED 12/10

DETAILS:
DUE DATE is DECEMBER 15th!! Accounting for holiday mail delays, these should be turned around to you by the end of December.

You will create elements to make a complete layout. Please make a 4x6 photo mat and 3 more elements of your choosing for your page kit:

Topper – 8 ½ inches
Set of 2 borders – 11 inches
Frame (4x6)
Tag (at least 2x3) – including fiber and/or eyelet
Journal box with at least 2x2 space
Monogram (at least 4x4)
Set of 4 deco squares
Song Lyric or poem
Set of 2 slide mounts
Library Pocket & Tag
Mini File Folder
License Plate Frame
Shaker Box
Paper Piecing
Eyelets/Brads (6) and Fiber/Ribbon (1 yard)
Matchbook
Anything else!?!? Open to new ideas and creativity!

Requirements:
**You must use at least 2 different colors of Bazzill cardstock in the colors listed for each character. You may use a 3rd or 4th color as an accent as well. Bazzill is available online at www.rockymountainhobbies.com, www.scrapsupply.com, or www.croppinparadise.com (among other places - please post if you know of a good source!) if you don’t want to scour your local scrapbook store. Please keep track of the exact colors you use and share them with the group so we can purchase additional cardstock to match when making our layouts.
**Each item must be double matted and/or embellished twice.
**Please, no handwritten items. Use computer generated type only.
**Use acid-free/lignin-free adhesives & embellishments.

bubbasmom99 said:
Group 4 - Generic Colors
1. Mickeyteacher - Teal
2. Ohana 4 - Purple
3. MaryPoppinsLives - Goofy
4. Momof2DisneyKids - Mickey
5. OPEN -- (GaltScrapper - Incredibles?)

I believe that Spinning was taking my Mickey spot! :wave:

Thanks for the update.
Now I just have one question about the generic color group. I still do it mickey related but I choose the colors I wish to use? Granted it is mickey...so not a huge color option but I just want to make sure I have this right.

Spinning said:
Thanks for the update.
Now I just have one question about the generic color group. I still do it mickey related but I choose the colors I wish to use? Granted it is mickey...so not a huge color option but I just want to make sure I have this right.

If you want to Mickey colors, that's fine... if you want to do a different color theme, that's fine too... it's kinda a catch-all category at this point.

I hate to be the one to say this, but...group 3b has 2 Cinderellas. Is this intentional? It looks like we're missing Snow White from this group. I would volunteer to change, BUT I already have bought the Cinderella colors at my LSS about 2 weeks ago. Does the other Cinderella person want to switch to Snow White?

OMG I am a total goober! I missed that.. .I should have said Snow White or Ariel...

MickeyTeacher -- do you mind switching?? Snow White or Ariel??

I'll do Snow White- I did not look closely- just at the choice that I had to make. Sorry for the mistake.

Shawna

Hopefully off to shopping I go today! I hope these scrap store I am going to will have the paper I need. The first one didn't....I hate to order paper on line....
anyway...I totally understand the Belle group. I hope I do the generic group correctly! Same elements but my choice of colors. (although I think mickey is staight forward with colors!)
Wish me luck!

Oh my gosh can I whine just for a minute.....or two....LOL!
So I hope in my car and head to the scrap book store in Delaware! It is about a 30 minute drive but if my memory served me right it was a great store! Had tons of paper...so away I go...
still a great store, lots of neat things to look at and buy but the paper I went for!
First they had all their card stock mixed together. So I had no idea what was bazzill and what wasn't. They didnt' even know! So Left with no paper! :badpc:
so I come on line to order paper....did all of you order white??!?!?
so then I decided let me actually look at my stash of never ending paper. awhile back i ordered a ton of bazzill paper...I knew I had black and red...but then I found 6 sheets of white! and even another shade of yellow! So hopefully I am set!
This was much tougher than I thought!
Is bazzill getting less popular? is that why I am having such a hard time?!?!?

I have never shopped for Bazzill white before... always have too many of those white insert sheets from page protectors to use as backing, lol. There are 2 different kinds of Bazzill white -- one is textured and one is not... I have to look at my swatches...

Speaking of which, I just got my swatches for my swatch ring so if anyone wants me to match some colors for them, let me know.

Joy,

For the group 3B, why don't we just leave it at 5 people so you do not have to make the extra? There are 5 in other groups so it would not be so bad. I don't mind and I am in that group. I also have much of my stuff made, but DD would love it so it will get used.

Finished my Ariel pieces today. Hoping to finish up the Belle peices this afternoon while my Literature students are silently reading. I am a sub teacher so I am not just slacking. Bringing my swap pieces to school works out great for me.

once again I have questions. I am either brain dead with this swap or have become a complete compulsive worrier! :confused3
since it is a bazzill swap do we only use bazzill? can we use accent patterned paper?
It isn't a problem. But I have 2 ideas going on in my head with the Mickey swap items. Can I use vellum also?

Spinning,

I used all bazzill except for a bit of patterned paper for my squares. But I think all card stock needs to be Bazzill. I'm sure you'll be fine with vellum. Not a problem here.

I'm so excited, I have all day today to work on my swap items. I just have to finish up the Epcot swap and then I dive into Bazzill. I can't wait to start!

Along the lines of this question about using other paper, are we allowed to use embellishments as well that are not Bazzill?

Can I make a change and instead of doing teal- Can I do TinkerBell colors (light green, pink, and purple) ? Does anyone in that group object- I have not bought my stuff, so i can easly do the other. Just let me know,
Shawna

It's okay with me. It'll probably match my "purple" color in that group better. And I DO love Tink!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter