Bazzill Page Kit Swap - ***UPDATED -- SEE PG. 6 ***

I finished my swap items, they are all packed up and ready to go. They will be mailed out on monday as the po is already closed today. We are leaving for Disney tommarrow and won't be back until this swap is due, everyone have a great week!

bubbasmom99- I sent you a PM with the mailing info. Thanks

My package is going in the mail this morning. It is going Priority, so you should have it by the end of the week.

Thanks for hosting this swap!

Do you want us to keep a set for ourselves or send them all and then we will get our set back with the rest of them?

Soccer Princess said:
Do you want us to keep a set for ourselves or send them all and then we will get our set back with the rest of them?

Please send everything. It's easier to swap complete sets than to leave a different item out for each person.

Thanks! That's what I thought, but I just wanted to make sure! I only have one more element to finish up (hopefully tonight) and then I will be mailing.

but I will not be able to mail them until at least Saturday. I have all but one of my groups finished. Last night as I was beginning to work on my Tigger stuff, I realized that I did not buy any Orange Card Stock. So I need to go back to my LSS, which I can not do until Friday night.
I will keep you posted,
Shawna

Mailing out on Thrusday. Have tomorrow off, so I am having a gluing party. All my stuff is cut and grouped, just have to glue and produce labels. Oh yeah, and take the photos to send out.

Penny

got PirateGirl007's today. I wish I was in her group! These pieces are awesome! I don't know if it's because Bazzill is involved, or because 4 pieces makes for a more complete looking ensemble of elements... but I loooooove it.

Glued, grouped, and packed, mailing on Thursday! YEAH, boy do I hate glue. But found a love of the herma dots, lol.

Penny

Mine went postal today!!! PO said you should have it by Saturday, 12/10.

Used:

Ruby Slipper (red)
Lobster Bisque (brown)
Bumble Bee (yellow)
Bazzil White ( white :rolleyes: )
Black sharpie (for cow print)

Okay, I finished all of my swap stuff today! Yay! :cheer2: If is wasn't sleeting right now, I would be on my merry way to the post office... :rolleyes: Mine should be going postal tomorrow, assuming our snowfall doesn't turn into a blizzard. :cold:

Dropped it at the outlet, went out in the 12 pm pick up, so it is on the way!

Penny

Okay, we just got back from our trip to Orlando/Atlanta. Please please please bear with me while I finish. I'm planning on sending by next Wednesday. Won't be any later than that. I will be working on it most of tomorrow. Just doing laundry and 10 day's worth of mail today so I couldn't get to it. Thank you for all of your patience.

Hey everyone-
I think the consensus was for me to mail back after Christmas, so just try to stick to a mailing deadline of 12/15 and I should have everything back to you as soon as I get back from the World...

Don't stress over trying to get it to me BY 12/15 -- I don't think holiday mail is going to make it that fast....

Got Heather's today! Looks great. Again, I have to say how pleased I am with the quality of the work -- it makes me wish I was in EVERY group!

glad it made it to you safe and sound. I wish I would have had more time, there was so much more that I wanted to do, but just couldn't get enough time to do much more.

I can't wait to see everything!!!

BUMP...

Please check in if you have not already done so in the last week.... either by replying to this thread, or via PM to me is fine...

I would like to try to get this turned around as soon as I get back from vacation. Everything is soooo pretty -- I want to get it back to people asap.

bubbasmom99 said:
got PirateGirl007's today. I wish I was in her group! These pieces are awesome! I don't know if it's because Bazzill is involved, or because 4 pieces makes for a more complete looking ensemble of elements... but I loooooove it.

Just checking in, so glad you got mine. I was wondering while we were in the world if it arrived. We actually got back sun (4 days early, long story, miserable, whinning, ranting TR to come on the TR board probably by sat, if anyone is interested, :teeth: ), but today is the first day I have been able to get to the computer. Can't wait to see everyone else's stuff and have a great trip to WDW. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter