Bazzill Page Kit Swap - ***UPDATED -- SEE PG. 6 ***

PMd you but thought I would check in here too since you are leaving soon. Mine went out Monday and you should have them today. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great trip!

Okay swappers, we have one person who had a family emergency and is due to send me her stuff when she returns from the funeral.... (My prayers are with you sweetie!)... and one person is unaccounted for, but I am crossing my fingers that all is okay there and that the package will be here when I get back.

I'm off to zip up my suitcases. Hope to check in from the World, but if you don't hear from me next week, don't worry -- I'll be back Christmas eve!

Okay I am back and everything is updated. One more person is postal and one is MIA (MaryPoppinsLives). However, I read on another board that someone did get a hold of her and she is having some major problems at home and has not been checking internet. I will see if I can get a phone # for her so I can see if she plans to follow through on her commitment with this group -- and keep you posted.

I am off to catch up on mail!

Thanks for the update! Hope she is ok.
Did you have a great trip? can't wait to hear all about it!

I'm so sorry that my pages where so late. We had a family death and my month just slipped away. I had to drop evenything and leave town for a week to be with my husband and his family after his gradmother passed away very suddenly.
I know my tardiness has held up this swap and I'm truly sorry for that. I hope you will all forgive me.
Joy has been a great hostess and has been so supportive as I have tried to finish everything and get it to her in a timely fashion.
I hope you all will understand.
Thanks,
Shawna

Shawna -- I got your stuff today! Thanks for finishing it up -- I know how difficult it is to work while grieving :grouphug:

At this point, we are missing one person who is in 3 groups. The only people I can mail back to at this point are:

DisneyFreakJackie
Soccer Princess

Everyone else is in a group with MaryPoppinsLives.

I have not heard back from the moderator of the other group that has had contact with her so I do not know if the message got passed along (or if that moderator is just choosing to not get involved between me and her). I have not been able to find her on whitepages or zabasearch. I do have her address so I guess I could send a registered letter...

I need to know what you guys want to do. If you want me to mail out what I have right now, let me know. If you want me to wait, let me know. Either way, I need to know -- just PM me if you don't want to post it here.

I think I'm going to start requiring phone #s for future swaps. I hate to think I'm asking for too much but alot of these problems we've been having would be solved if we had phone #s....

Not sure what to say or do...
I think I would just wait till the first of the year. I hate when these things happen and for some unknown reason the DIS is having it's fair share lately of difficult swaps. I know I don't plan to swap any more for awhile till things improve.
It does sound from your earlier post that something is really wrong. I hope that isn't the case, but then I hope this person isn't just flaking...So I am fine with what ever you decide. I am in one of her groups.

Mickeyteacher, sorry to hear about your DH grandmother, what a sad thing to have happen this time of year. I do appreciate you sending your things even with all this going on.

mickeysteacher, hope all igetting better, well as much as it can get better.

Bubbasmom99, I am cool with a mail out as soon as you are ready, and keep the extra of my set, you have a little princess and will need to scrap many pictures with her and the big princesses.

Penny

Shawna- :grouphug: I know how difficult this time is for you and your family. It has been over 1 1/2 months since we lost Josh and I still think about and miss him all the time. I know the holidays are especially difficult, you and your family are in my prayers. :grouphug:

Bubbasmom99- I am also fine with whatever you decide. If you do go ahead and mail out without the completed swap, please keep my extra as well, you have been one of the best hostesses I have had the pleasure to work with in an online swap.

FYI - I just realized postage rates go up on January 8th and the priority mail rates are changing from $3.85 to $4.05 (and I assume to $8.10 for flat box). That means that the stamps that everyone sent won't be enough, so we won't be able to wait past the end of next week.

I justs realized that too! So you need to send it out!

Would this work?
Since each of us made all of our pieces you have extras since you won't be sending out the ones made for Mary poppins. What if you just split them up and fill in the spots she was suppose to be in? Does that make sense? Then we would all still get back the amount we were suppose to just maybe not the characters we thought. Then you keep the left overs if there are any. ( and maybe hold on the them as angel pieces! LOL)
You should have 15 extra sets I think.....and you need to fill 12 spots.....does that make sense?

That sounds like a good idea spinning. I am up for sending them out ASAP. DD and I were both in this swap so our postage is higher and is going to be higher after the first of the year.

Just send them out Joy or it is going to be harder on you to collect more postage from everyone.

" What if you just split them up and fill in the spots she was suppose to be in? Does that make sense? Then we would all still get back the amount we were suppose to just maybe not the characters we thought. " Spinning

This could be a cool idea. Can we put in a request, if this is what will happen? I would love a pooh or piglet replacement, :rotfl2: . I had to drop out of that group, :guilty:.

Penny the percosious swapper

I don't really care how the items get split up. I think it would be too hard to ask for requests. What I would say if a group of people are already in a princess group....I wouldn't give them another set of princess stuff unless it is a princess who wasn't in their group. Since it was a page kit. I know I wouldnt' want two Jasmine since I would only make one lay out.
But I would do what ever is easiest for you!
If you don't like this idea then you can do what ever you want!

I would get them mailed out asap to avoid issues with the postage increase. I like the idea of splitting up the extra sets, but I wouldn't take requests, I think it would be too much of a headache. Just split everything up as you see fit.

I will be happy with whatever I get back!

This is a great idea! Okay here is what I have extras of:

Pooh
Tigger
Piglet
Belle
Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty
Snow White
Ariel
Tinkerbell
Purple
Mickey
Incredibles

And this is who needs to request a fill-in kit:

heather31
MickeyTeacher (pick 3)
Ohana 4 (pick 3)
WDWMom
pjpoohbear
PirateGirl007
Spinning
mommie2angels

If you make your requests today and tomorrow, I will have everything mailed out by Friday!

hahaahaha, we must have posted at the same time.

I don't care what extra sets that I get. I am leaving for Disney in 12 days and have NOTHING to start my scrapbook when I get back, so I can use anything and everything. Just give me whatever nobody else requests. I am easy.

I don't really care what I get back either. Just as long as it isn't something I am already getting....

I don't care what I am getting back either. My only request is not the Tinkerbell. DD made those and made one for me anyway so I have one. So anything I'm not getting already would be fine or if it gets difficult, give me something DD isn't getting and I'll give it to her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter