Bazzill Page Kit Swap - ***UPDATED -- SEE PG. 6 ***

Doesn't matter to me which ones I get either. Any three will do. It can be a surprise package for me. Sorry it took me so long to reply. Just got home from vacation in Denver. Now it's back to the normal routine again.

You can send me any three. I'm sure I can put them to use as we have a family disney cruise planned for June.
Thank you to everyone for understanding and being supportive. Things are getting back to normal around here.
I will look forward to a little surprise!
Shawna

Okay, that was fun... NOT! LOL, it was kinda hard trying to find kits to give you guys that are in multiple groups. I was trying not to duplicate anyone!

Anyway, I think I got it all sorted out and nobody is receiving anything twice. I will generate the labels tomorrow (too tired right now) and try to get them postal tomorrow night so they will go out on Friday morning.

Do you want to see the pics now or later??

Thanks for all of your hard work! This was a lot to take on right at the holiday times!
I would love to see pictures anytime!

Thanks for hosting!

Thanks for all of the hard word you have done! Post pictures when it is convienent for you, you have done so much already, take a break.

These are awesome! Great job everyone. Can't wait to get them and see which surprise one I got. Thanks so much Joy for all your hard work!

Those are all so beautiful. I love Bazzill! It makes everything look so gorgeous! I can't wait to see my surprise ones too! I love everything. Y'all are great!

Everyone's items look great. Now I wished I would have done more than one group. I can't wait to get mine!

FYI - everyone else's are postal in today's mail so you should have it by next week at latest.

MaryPoppinsLives/Sherry -- I'm sorry we were not able to wait longer for you and I hope that everything is okay.

I hope you all enjoy your "surprise" kits -- and I'm glad we were able to switch around so you still got an equal # of kits back!

Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter