Be Our Guest Breakfast - How Was It?

as anyone heard if kids over 10 are able to order the kid's breakfast because my kids would probably not eat any of these items! But I think several look very yummy!!

You will be fine ordering a kid's meal for a 10 yr old.
I did because my son is the original Mr. Picky and is diabetic so once I give him a shot of insulin for his meal I can't have him suddenly deciding to not to eat because it is "weird". :)
I stick with things I know he will eat.

We had reservations for 8:00 on Tuesday. We finished breakfast around 8:45 and wandered into the park. We wanted to ride the SDMT first thing in the morning. There were cast members holding a rope between a Mine Train wall and one of the new Fantasyland castle walls. We were told that they would walk us over to the ride when the guests waiting at the CRT rope were close to our position. When they came close we started moving just a little in front of them. There was also a wall of people coming from around the side by the tea cups. The people leading our rope got us into the ride just before the wall of people and we were on the first train of the day.

How exciting @ScroogeMcD -- 1st train!!! Thank you for the update. If you got out around 8:45, about what time did the rope start moving (were you waiting long)? Also, while you went to 7dmt, did they let people go to A&E? Many thanks for the info.

We probably started moving around 8:55. I think they were timing everything so we wouldn't be too far ahead of the crowd from Main Street. Sorry but I wasn't watching what happened to the people wanting to head to Anna and Elsa.

Does any one know if you can make special requests? Like no sour cream or chives on the eggs florentine? We have an ADR for April 2nd and I really want the eggs, but I don't like sour cream or chives. Thanks!

I have friends that just returned and went to BOG for breakfast. They absolutely loved it! They said it was hands down the best breakfast they have had at WDW.

I have an ADR breakfast booked for my upcoming trip. Can't wait to go! Will report back afterwards and let you know my opinion (for what it's worth).

Does anyone know how far in advance you can make breakfast ADRs? I am looking for July ADRs. Thanks!

Hi Everyone,

We were at WDW last week and were able to get two ressies for BOG breakfast. Overall, the group really liked it.

Our reservation was for 8:10. We arrived at MK about 7:45, checked in, and got in line with everyone with breakfast reservations (all restaurants), and were let in around 8:00. We had time for a few pictures on our way (LOVE those pictures). Once we got to BOG, we checked in and then got in line to order. (Both days worked the same way.)

They didn't count how many meals purchased per table. They didn't pay attention to who ordered a child's menu option vs an adults. It was handled much like the lunch service. We didn't specialize our order (no meat, sauce on the side...). I'm guessing that you could do that as long as you ordered with a cast member. I'm not sure the self serve kiosks are that user friendly. This is guessing though - I don't know for sure.

They brought the food just like they do for lunch. We received a small tray of about 5 pastries with each family order. The pastries were surprisingly good.

I had the open faced bacon/egg sandwich and found it very tasty - better than I had expected. It was a decent amount of food. Knowing I'd eat at least one pastry, I should have shared it.
My husband had the (kids) french toast. He thought it was good--nothing too fancy--> but that's his preference.
My dtr ordered two different child entrees, one each day. She liked the eggs & bacon, but then decided to try the crepes and didn't like those. I think it was the yogurt filling.
My son had the fried doughnut each time. He liked it.

Other folks in our group had the meat & cheese platter, and the eggs florentine. I heard good things about both.

We wrapped breakfast up at about 8:45-50 hoping to head over to Seven Dwarfs. There were cast members with ropes blocking off the area right around the entrance to the new Fantasyland. We waited there until they moved aside and went right onto the SDMT. They sent us in through the FP lane. We were one of the first cars to ride -- essentially a walk on. When we walked off, the park had officially opened and folks were lining up in the regular line.

Overall, we liked it and would do it again. I hope they make it a regular thing.
Hope this helps :)

I'm so glad that they don't care if kids older than 10 eat kid meals! I don't really see anything that my picky 10 year old son will eat.

We have an 8:10 reservation, and I'm hoping that we'll be able to get over to Elsa and Anna right at the opening of the park (my daughter has a 9:40 Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique appt), since we were able to get 7DMT FP+!

I'm glad that someone posted the time to get there from the parking lot. I know it takes some time to get in there, but it's been 18 months since we were there last (sigh), and I couldn't remember exactly...

How exciting @ScroogeMcD -- 1st train!!! Thank you for the update. If you got out around 8:45, about what time did the rope start moving (were you waiting long)? Also, while you went to 7dmt, did they let people go to A&E? Many thanks for the info.
We ate breakfast at 8am and were done by 8:40. We wandered around the carousel area. There were lots of cast members stationed at all of the rides and basically keeping you in the center area. At about 8:55, there was an announcement that we could head towards our destination. We were basically just a minute ahead of the rope drop crowd. If you wanted to do Anna & Elsa, you would be able to get in line just barely ahead of the rest of the crowd. We did Peter Pan and had to walk past the attraction to get to the stroller parking, so there was already a steady line of people heading into the queue by they time we backtracked (not that we had to wait at all to get on the ride).

We ate breakfast at 8am and were done by 8:40. We wandered around the carousel area. There were lots of cast members stationed at all of the rides and basically keeping you in the center area. At about 8:55, there was an announcement that we could head towards our destination. We were basically just a minute ahead of the rope drop crowd. If you wanted to do Anna & Elsa, you would be able to get in line just barely ahead of the rest of the crowd. We did Peter Pan and had to walk past the attraction to get to the stroller parking, so there was already a steady line of people heading into the queue by they time we backtracked (not that we had to wait at all to get on the ride).
So you weren't held at a Rope by BOG-you could "roam" a little bit?

Was the announcement made on the Park speakers?Thanks!:)

Thanks!

Awesome review!

Interesting that there are no ropes,just CM "Guards".

It really is a Front of the Line Pass to SDMT-makes the $19.99 price well worth it IMO!

I do hate to miss Magic Kingdom Welcome,but it will be there other days!:)

So you weren't held at a Rope by BOG-you could "roam" a little bit?

Was the announcement made on the Park speakers?Thanks!:)
No rope! We could roam a little. Basically the carousel area was open (but not the ride itself). There were cast members stationed on all of the walkways branching off that center area and you couldn't line up yet for any of the rides. They didn't make announcement over the speakers, the cast members said it to the people in their area that they could head towards their final destinations.

No rope! We could roam a little. Basically the carousel area was open (but not the ride itself). There were cast members stationed on all of the walkways branching off that center area and you couldn't line up yet for any of the rides. They didn't make announcement over the speakers, the cast members said it to the people in their area that they could head towards their final destinations.
Awesome!:)

Sounds like a Magical way to start a Magic Kingdom day!:)

So excited by this news!! I have 2 pre-park adrs in April!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter