Be our Guest ?

tsme

DIS Veteran
I have a few questions. How exactly does breakfast work at Be our Guest? I’ve read about preordering. Is that for breakfast, if so, how does it work? If we can get a reservation for about 8am, where do we go to be let pass the holding rope? I’m assuming there’s a podium to check in at like other table service restaurants, right? TIA.

We did this a couple of years ago. We ate quickly and was able to get to 7DMT before anyone else. We did do pre-ordering for breakfast. I think we did this at home before we even left for the trip, but that part is fuzzy. There is one gate where people with reservations line up to be taken into the park. As I recall, at BOG we went to a podium and checked in and were then taken to our table. The food came quickly after. I would definitely recommend it if you are trying to get in and out.

Yes. you line up to the LEFT after security. There will probably already be a line started. There will be a Cast member with a list After they start letting the early breakfast reservations in. The Cast member checks the list and then you make your way to your restaurant. if it is Be our guest then there is a podium OUTSIDE the restaurant just as you walk on the bridge. They should check again and then you go in the restaurant. if you pre order they will ask and direct you to the appropiate line. I highly suggest preordering. You seat yourself. First come first served. The breakfast is good and more than filling. So much so that we always take our pastries to go in a box or ziplock. If you want a box ask as soon as you see a cast member- by the soda fountains. Sometimes they have to "find" one. It is better to bring your own bag. After a couple of rides you will want a quick snack and those pastries come in hand and taste pretty good. I am not a fan of the grey stuff or grey stuff cupcake but you can get the cupcake at breakfast. We always try to get a PPO reservation at BOG - i think it is a great use of a QS credit. Check out the menu, order ahead, make drinks FIRST if there are only a couple of you, find a table, eat , bag up the pastries (bring your own gallon size ziplock), and hit SDMT a couple of times before the Rope Drop crowd-makes for a good start to a Disney Morning. Oh, if you want to take pic with one of the photographers-do it before breakfast-quickly. Don't stop at the first photographer-there are several more the closer you get to the Castle.

Just did this. 1 change is you may get 1 tide on mine train before the crowds from rope drop. We did this in the past and rode 3-4 times. Now they have a line to wait in once done eating. You line up there to be walked over to mine train.
I checked my notes. We lined up at 8:43 for mine train and by 9:13 we were in line fir Pooh. Peter Pan was refurbishment.

You seat yourself.

When you say "first-come, first-served" do you mean that they will let you in even if it isn't your reservation time? A couple of people have said it is worth trying (we had to split into 2 reservations for 2 that are 40 minutes apart but both PPO), but I was wondering if you had a more definitive answer!

When you say "first-come, first-served" do you mean that they will let you in even if it isn't your reservation time? A couple of people have said it is worth trying (we had to split into 2 reservations for 2 that are 40 minutes apart but both PPO), but I was wondering if you had a more definitive answer!

First come first served means that if you have not pre ordered and order at the kiosk then it will be a longer wait. you seat yourself, make your own soft drinks and coffee. a definite answer to what? you definitely seat yourself for breakfast and lunch. not sure on a 40 minute window, but they start letting people in for their reservations at 7:45. If your reservation is say 8:40, then TO ME you are already late :) The latest breakfast reservation that i have had is 8 or 8:05.

Sorry no help - good luck

Yes, all PPO breakfast reservations are let in. We had an 8:35 reservation, arrived at 7:45am, and were seated in the order in which we were in line at the host stand just a little after 8am.

Get to MK by 7:30.... all PPO times get in MK at 7:45. Go straight to BOG. If you have ANY PPO time you can get in at 8. You can all get in together. Preorder to bypass the long order line.

First come first served means that if you have not pre ordered and order at the kiosk then it will be a longer wait. you seat yourself, make your own soft drinks and coffee. a definite answer to what? you definitely seat yourself for breakfast and lunch. not sure on a 40 minute window, but they start letting people in for their reservations at 7:45. If your reservation is say 8:40, then TO ME you are already late :) The latest breakfast reservation that i have had is 8 or 8:05.

Sorry no help - good luck

Currently, I have a 8:45 for PPO BOG. I check everyday for an earlier time. I have already pre ordered (less than I week to go till we are there! :-) ), have any of you had luck getting seated and out earlier than ADR time if you show up earlier? I am planning on being at the park at 7:25/7:30 to be a BOG by 8 in hopes they may let us in earlier. To be out and done eating by 8:45.

Thoughts?

Currently, I have a 8:45 for PPO BOG. I check everyday for an earlier time. I have already pre ordered (less than I week to go till we are there! :-) ), have any of you had luck getting seated and out earlier than ADR time if you show up earlier? I am planning on being at the park at 7:25/7:30 to be a BOG by 8 in hopes they may let us in earlier. To be out and done eating by 8:45.

Thoughts?
You will be successful. You don’t need to spend any more time searching for an earlier time. Any ADR time that is PPO gets it to MK at 7:45, and in to BoG when it opens at 8. Be first in line at the MK gate and you could be the first person in the door of BoG. That’s very good that you preordered. ( Do watch the park opening times schedule as sometimes the opening time can change fairly last minute to 8:00am making your reservation no longer PPO. )

Last edited:

Thoughts?
You should be fine. We had an 8:35 reservation in Nov. We got to the park very early and were the 2nd family in the BOG line for people who had pre-ordered. We were at BOG 5 or 10 minutes before it opened, and they let us right in at opening. Since the restaurant is empty, I think they can be more lenient about times than they are later in the day.

You will be successful. You don’t need to spend any more time searching for an earlier time. Any ADR time that is PPO gets it to MK at 7:45, and in to BoG when it opens at 8. Be first in line at the MK gate and you could be the first person in the door of BoG. That’s very good that you preordered. ( Do watch the park opening times schedule as sometimes the opening time can change fairly last minute to 8:00am making your reservation no longer PPO. )

I always have a hard time between park "opening" and "OPENING" haha. At 7:45 with the PPO will they let us in through security main gates etc. or at 7:45 will they let us past the hub area to behind the castle?

I always have a hard time between park "opening" and "OPENING" haha. At 7:45 with the PPO will they let us in through security main gates etc. or at 7:45 will they let us past the hub area to behind the castle?
Arrive at MK by 7:30am. At 7:45 they let you into the park, you would have already made your way past security and then waited with the rest of the breakfast people to the far left of the tapstiles. A cast member with an iPad will check you in. You will tap your wrist band on her iPad. Then you wait till 7:45. You will get a special paper that tells you how to make your way to BOG. You can then walk strait to the hub where another cast member will see your paper and direct you on to fantasyland and BOG. At BOG you will stop at the check in kiosk and then be allowed in to BOG. Preorder your food to bypass a much longer line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter