BE's Never Ending TR -- That kind of ... Ended? Or did it?

Did you come up for the stadium game?

My girls and I were going to go on the Diva trip but things happened so we didn't go. But, we have another trip in the plans for December.

What part of November are you going?

I did go home for the Stadium game! Not the outcome I wanted, but such a fun experience. Holy cow, Levi's Stadium is huge.

I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to attend the Diva trip this year. Any plans to try again for next year? It really is a lot of fun. Maybe I'll see you in December!

RI'll be in WDW November 5-10 for the Wine & Dine Half :)

I thought you might have. It is huge!

It's okay it was for the best all the way around. Umm you're not likely you'll see us. We're headed on a Disney Cruise. You're the first to hear.

That sounds great!

I'm still around the DIS! We went to WDW for the 1st time last October. Planning for that trip got me back into the DIS as well, although I'm definitely not on it as much as (we all used to be). :duck:

Jess I think you will really like WDW. We loved them both but found ourselves missing certain things about DL. WDW is just crazy crazy crazy big. So many resorts, so many things to see -- it's a 20-40 minute drive/bus ride/monorail ride etc. from place to place. Epcot was my favorite thing about WDW. Oh how I wish we had WestCot!!! All the different resorts and places to eat/drink were really cool. I loved seeing the different versions of my DL fave rides. Tower of Terror at HS was my favorite! I don't really like the DCA version (the drops hurt my stomach) but the one at WDW was cool enough that I could probably be convinced to ride more often.

I'm sure we'll go back but both DH and I agreed it's probably an every few years thing. The time/expense to get to Florida vs. our easy DLR trips...it's too easy for me to get my Disney fix by staying on the West Coast. Let me know if you have any questions!

And to answer your original question -- I would love to see your adventures in this TR! I still need to do my WDW one .... :rolleyes1

Hi, Jessica!

Mary Jo and I have tossed around the idea (recently) of possibly closing the TR threads once the specific trips (for which the TR threads are created) end, just like what they do over on the WDW side of the board -- so that they have a clear beginning and end. If we do that, I'm not sure if we would also begin a section for Pre-TRs too. We haven't come to a definite decision yet, but it has been mentioned more than once and will have to eventually be decided. Right now there is still an adjustment period taking place with this new website format and layout.

So I would suggest, before you get too far into anything, to be sure to do your WDW reporting and Pre-TR reporting on the WDW side of the board. Anything else you report on -- day trips not related to DLR and what not -- should probably go in a separate thread and/or applicable forum if they are actual full reports (as opposed to just being a one or two-post 'highlight reel' of sorts). And, of course, as always, the general chit chat goes to the DL Community forum. Seeing that this thread was dormant for the last few years, I don't think it will be too disruptive to change course a wee bit!

Hi, Jessica!

Mary Jo and I have tossed around the idea (recently) of possibly closing the TR threads once the specific trips (for which the TR threads are created) end, just like what they do over on the WDW side of the board -- so that they have a clear beginning and end. If we do that, I'm not sure if we would also begin a section for Pre-TRs too. We haven't come to a definite decision yet, but it has been mentioned more than once and will have to eventually be decided. Right now there is still an adjustment period taking place with this new website format and layout.

So I would suggest, before you get too far into anything, to be sure to do your WDW reporting and Pre-TR reporting on the WDW side of the board. Anything else you report on -- day trips not related to DLR and what not -- should probably go in a separate thread and/or applicable forum if they are actual full reports (as opposed to just being a one or two-post 'highlight reel' of sorts). And, of course, as always, the general chit chat goes to the DL Community forum. Seeing that this thread was dormant for the last few years, I don't think it will be too disruptive to change course a wee bit!

:wave: Hello there Sherry!

Thanks for the heads up about possible changes over here. If it's going to turn out that continuation TR's like this just don't fit in well, just let me know and I can plan to do something else. It's weird for me now that I'm local. I don't stay onsite, so even my "run-cations" when I take time off for the half marathons have a different feel to them, but I'm back in the mood where I want to report in the experiences. Just wanted to see if that would be worth anything. I'm already working on typing up my PTR for Tinker Bell in May. But again, if it's better to start a new thread rather than keeping this one going, I can make that happen!

As far as my WDW plans, I had actually already started one over on the WDW already :)

I'm still around the DIS! We went to WDW for the 1st time last October. Planning for that trip got me back into the DIS as well, although I'm definitely not on it as much as (we all used to be). :duck:

Jess I think you will really like WDW. We loved them both but found ourselves missing certain things about DL. WDW is just crazy crazy crazy big. So many resorts, so many things to see -- it's a 20-40 minute drive/bus ride/monorail ride etc. from place to place. Epcot was my favorite thing about WDW. Oh how I wish we had WestCot!!! All the different resorts and places to eat/drink were really cool. I loved seeing the different versions of my DL fave rides. Tower of Terror at HS was my favorite! I don't really like the DCA version (the drops hurt my stomach) but the one at WDW was cool enough that I could probably be convinced to ride more often.

I'm sure we'll go back but both DH and I agreed it's probably an every few years thing. The time/expense to get to Florida vs. our easy DLR trips...it's too easy for me to get my Disney fix by staying on the West Coast. Let me know if you have any questions!

And to answer your original question -- I would love to see your adventures in this TR! I still need to do my WDW one .... :rolleyes1

:) Well, if you're not too busy to drop by I have started the official WDW version of my PTR's (link in my signature) if you'd like to follow along there as well. This thread will mostly be a lot of planning for my Disneyland runDisney adventures with some fun and photos thrown in whenever I have fun in the Parks (unless I need to change things up a bit to fit in with the new boards).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter