• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BIG BROTHER 19! SPOILER THREAD! "SUMMER OF TEMPTATION"

When they had audio of Dom praying, was she speaking in "tongues"? I didn't understand what she was saying. I think she's just full of herself.

I think that God cares about everything in the world. Nothing is to small for him to care about. I'd love to have this discussion but it's against Dis rules.

Dom is asking God to help her win Big Brother, basically asking God to participate in her greed to win an absorbent amount of money and yes it is greed. She does not need $500,000, she wants $500,000.

Yes, God cares about a lot of things, even small things, but a game show for money, I don't think so. The way you know that, look at the past winners, how many of them were great people, deserving of winning. Look at EvelDick, he won, he doesn't even believe in God. Why did he win over Jameka who was extremely religious. Maybe because God doesn't get involved in games that breed greed, lying, backstabbing, etc. Not saying God doesn't care about the people in the Big Brother house, but does he care who wins, I highly doubt it. Of course this is JMHO.

Dom is asking God to help her win Big Brother, basically asking God to participate in her greed to win an absorbent amount of money and yes it is greed. She does not need $500,000, she wants $500,000.

Yes, God cares about a lot of things, even small things, but a game show for money, I don't think so. The way you know that, look at the past winners, how many of them were great people, deserving of winning. Look at EvelDick, he won, he doesn't even believe in God. Why did he win over Jameka who was extremely religious. Maybe because God doesn't get involved in games that breed greed, lying, backstabbing, etc. Not saying God doesn't care about the people in the Big Brother house, but does he care who wins, I highly doubt it. Of course this is JMHO.
well just have to agree to disagree.

Dh and I are both Christians and I agree. She threw in how the Holy Spirit was helping her do something one night and we both kinda just looked at each other. Gonna avoid turning this into a religious debate but I think she is a little confused on the purpose of the Holy Spirit. How do we know others aren't praying to win too? What makes her more likely to be heard by God than others? I think God can answer any prayer he sees fit. So if He sees a purpose for her to have this money, it'll happen. But I think she is misconstruing God a bit. Good for her and her beliefs but don't make God your scapegoat. JMO.

Agreed. I went to Catholic school and these types of issues were asked repeatedly to the priests. You can pray for strength, that's fine. To pray to win a game is silly. God isn't going to favor Dom over anyone else. They are all His children.

Was anything going on with Ramses? Hes normally super hyper and talking up a storm. Last night, I didn't even notice him until end when they did Veto Ceremony. I don't think I heard him say a single word the whole show. I just found it very strange

Was anything going on with Ramses? Hes normally super hyper and talking up a storm. Last night, I didn't even notice him until end when they did Veto Ceremony. I don't think I heard him say a single word the whole show. I just found it very strange

Both him and Josh were pretty much absent from last night's show. I guess they didn't have anything of significance to show from them.

OMG, Josh is a real peach. He obviously scratched and he can't even admit it. I wish I could be a fly on the wall when he watches this back and sees how obvious it was that he double tapped the ball. Now Mark shouldn't have thrown the juice with the hot sauce in his face, but it does seem Josh is very hard to deal with.

OMG, Josh is a real peach. He obviously scratched and he can't even admit it. I wish I could be a fly on the wall when he watches this back and sees how obvious it was that he double tapped the ball. Now Mark shouldn't have thrown the juice with the hot sauce in his face, but it does seem Josh is very hard to deal with.

Right?!! Plus did you see how he was acting during the game? It was such bad game etiquette - talking while someone is shooting, getting in the shot line, the trash talking (that's not that a big deal but combined with everything else) then not admitting he lost the game. Big freaking baby.

But Mark took it to the next level and was wrong. He tried to apologize right after but josh wouldn't hear of it. They've since made up and said no more bets. :-)

On a side note, has Julie ever dressed this causally before? Not that she doesn't look good, but she doesn't usually show us her causal look lol.

One of my friends and I text back and forth while we watch. I literally texted these two things to her. Love Julie's jeans, but shocked by them.

That whole pool/food thing got out of hand. Mark was wrong to throw that stuff in his face, but Josh is such a loose cannon. Also, can we please just nominate & send him home next week?

Is there some sort of agency or whatever that counts the votes? Like with the beauty pageants and awards shows? If not, BB can choose whoever they want and the viewers votes are nothing. I truly would be shocked if America voted for Jessica.
I, personally, can not believe for one second that America voted for Jessica. I have always had my suspicions about the validity of "America's Vote". This just confirms it in my mind.

Since I saw the video a few years ago of someone actually pushing on of the comeback HG's off the platform during the competition, there has been no doubt in my mind the show is controlled by the producers. "America's" vote means nothing and they work to persuade the HG's to act/vote the way the producers want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter