Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!

EARLY SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

Early spoilers for next week!
Thanks again @jmcrenny!

3/21 Quinn commits a deadly deed

3/24 Rick vows to take down Ridge

3/25 Charlie finds clues about Liam

Well Quinn shoved ex-husband off cliff while sending Liam to fetch her asthma inhaler! The show is going to keep Quinn as evil is so good for the show! How in the world are TPTB pull off Liam's return???

I sooooo did NOT see that coming BUT typical SOAP ... one day soon we will probably see Deacon show up at Quinn's little cottage SOAKING WET and DRAGGING SEA WEED ..... :rotfl:

I sooooo did NOT see that coming BUT typical SOAP ... one day soon we will probably see Deacon show up at Quinn's little cottage SOAKING WET and DRAGGING SEA WEED ..... :rotfl:

I didn't see it coming either, and then immediately kicked myself because I feel like I *should* have seen it coming. But they got me!

I'd love to see Deacon wash up on shore a few months from now. He was finally growing on me.

3/24 Rick vows to take down Ridge

Warning -- vent ahead

I am so sick of Rick and his whiny, baby attitude. I mean, he moved out of his family home over a picture? A picture. And he took it so personally, but if he wants 100% control over his house, maybe he needs to get his own. When you live at family estate, I can imagine you cede some of your individuality to the family. That house does not belong to him -- it belongs to ALL the Forrester children, and he's the ONLY ONE who hates Stephanie. I hated Stephanie too, but her portrait belongs above the mantle in her family home.

Rick comes across like such a whiny little child for acting like he's been so wronged. I don't know how Maya & Brooke looked at him with a straight face. It seems like they both think he's going overboard, but are so used to going along with whatever he says they just keep their mouths shut.

SID & SOD SPOILERS FOR THE END OF MARCH!

3/21 Ridge and Caroline give the baby a name (Douglas) that has a special familial sentiment.

3/22 Thomas feels an increasingly deep connection with his so-called “baby brother”

3/23 Determined to punish Ridge for continuing to disrespect him, Rick vows to find the information to take his big brother down

3/24 Rick will have some serious explaining to do when Thomas catches Rick and Maya up to no good, in a place they shouldn’t be. Sasha uses her powers of seduction to help get Zende’s mind off Nicole.

3/25 Charlie can’t help wondering about Liam’s whereabouts, and Charlie stumbles upon a startling clue that hints at what might have happened to Liam.

SID TEASERS:

Light is shed on a secret tryst

COMING UP IN TWO WEEKS!

3/31 and 4/1 Chaz Bono guest stars as Wyatt’s friend, Reverend Rydell to officiate his and Steffy’s wedding at the beach!

SOURCE: B&B Online FB Fan Page

From Kim Matula's (Hope) Instagram wall posing with her love interest, BJ Britt on the set of season 2 "UnReal"

So after all those times Quinn attempted murder (on Liam no less :crazy2:), she finally becomes a murderer by killing Deacon :scared1:

EARLY APRIL SPOILERS!!!

Brooke catches Katie drinking again

Bill gets Justin to search for Liam. While Wyatt surprises Quinn at the cabin AND COMES FACE TO FACE WITH LIAM!

Liam’s memory comes flooding back! Bill and Steffy exchange ideas about Liam. Wyatt and Liam team up against Quinn!

SOURCE: @jmcrenny via Twitter

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!!

4/4 Liam “demands” answers from Eve who loses it over Liam incessant questions.

4/5 Quinn’s dark side returns!

4/6 Bill enlists Justin to track down Liam no matter what

4/7 Bill enlists Steffy’s help in finding Liam; Quinn commits a desperate act to save herself and keep Wyatt on her side

4/8 Wyatt and Liam team up to turn the tables on Quinn in hopes of making a run for it.

Quinn loses it over Adam’s incessant questions.

Liam has a run-in with someone familiar (Wyatt) which opens the floodgates to this memory!

SOURCE: B&B ONLINE FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

[/URL
]

LIAM FINALLY REMEMBERS!

Monday

A confused Liam demands answers from Eve; Wyatt and Steffy joyfully celebrate their love and new life as husband and wife

Tuesday

Katie gets caught in the act of deception, so she plays on Brooke’s guilt and her recent promise; Liam’s constant questioning causes Quinn’s dark side to reemerge, catching Liam off guard

Wednesday

Bill calls on his closest confidant to find Liam; the floodgates of Liam’s memories open wide when he is accidentally reunited with a loved one

Thursday

Quinn commits a desperate act to save herself and get Wyatt on her side of things; Bill brings Steffy on board and the two discuss theories of Liam’s whereabouts.

Friday

Liam is overwhelmed by his current set of circumstances and the memories that have returned; Wyatt and Liam turn the tables on Quinn and make a run for home.

Liam proposes to Steffy and is shocked when she reveals she is already married to his brother!

Vivienne confronts Sasha about Zende. Her approach is with love as she understands emotions are high with all

Liam returns to Forrester Creations. Katie requests a meeting with Brooke.

Liam vows to get his life back from Wyatt

4/18 Ridge and Caroline’s problem with Dr. Wolin remedies itself in the most unexpected way.

4/20 Sasha is caught off guard when Zende sets her straight about his feelings

4/22 Ridge goes on the defensive when Katie tells him about her conversation with Dr. Wolin

SPOILERS FOR NEXT WEEK!

Katie confronts Ridge about Dr. Wolin

Bill starts a search party for Quinn unaware she snuck back into town to talk to Liam

4/27 Quinn makes a shocking decision

4/28 Liam comes face to face with Quinn

4/29 Julius infuriates Sasha when he rebuffs her once again

Can anyone tell me the BACK STORY on Sasha and Julius?

Is HE her FATHER?

Who is her MOTHER?

Does Maya and Nicole know that Julius is Sasha's father?

Why all the secrecy?

TY VM!!!

Yes. Julius is Sasha's biological father. He had an affair with her mom. He supported her growing up but kept the truth from his wife and family. Sasha knows he's her father, and she's been blackmailing him with the truth. We haven't seen her mom yet. But from what Sasha says, her mom wanted more from Julius but he wasn't willing to leave Vivienne for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter