Booked $139.000 Club @ RP!

CPM

<font color=blue>Stands up in the Spider-Man ride
Well, I did it! I called the 800 -UESCAPE # & was able to get the $139.00 club level rate at Royal Pacific! Loew's had no idea what i was talking about but the lady at this # was very helpful & found some dates I could go, seems as though the weekends were sold out at that rate. So I'm going Aug. 5-8! :) Anyone else going that week?

You GO, Cheryl!! I was just telling Michael that we've GOT to back in the summer to use up these APs! I was planning on July at the open but if I even MENTION that you guys are going, August will be the dates!

And I SWORE up and down I would never be caught dead in Orlando in the summer.... :rolleyes:

That is an awesome rate, BTW! I sure hope the Royal Pacific is a good match to it's predecessors!

Yippee!!!!!Robin I just saw on your little temp. thingy that it is 75 degrees in Orlando!!!!!

It just stopped snowing here in Boston.

16 more hours until the plane takes off!!!

Patty

Hey Cheryl I will be there from Aug 1-6th. Our paths will cross for one night! Maybe we can meet up...anyone else gonna be there???:smooth:

Wow, have a great trip, Patty!! It will be about 40 degrees warmer than CPM's and my trip... but I'm sure by August even that will sound good!

Thanks, now thinking about upgrading our passes to AP and maybe well be there in august too.

Patty

Something about having that pass that makes it so much easier to book more and more dates.... it's truly dangerous!

I also got the $139 a night rate for a Club level room for 3 nights, August 22-25, 2002, at the Royal Pacific Resort. First time to US/IOA, then heading to WDW for 4 nights at YC. Hoping our 2 teen boys will like US/IOA, what do you think?? We love WDW!

RobinLyn:cool:

Robin, bring down Michael too! You can have a romantic dinner with Spider-Man and I will take him on a Hulk marathon ride. We will ride the Hulk until one of us collapses! :)

Originally posted by A Mickeyfan
Hey Cheryl I will be there from Aug 1-6th. Our paths will cross for one night! Maybe we can meet up...anyone else gonna be there???:smooth:

Sounds like a date!!
you lucky dog, you got a weekend out of it!

Originally posted by Robinrs
You GO, Cheryl!! I was just telling Michael that we've GOT to back in the summer to use up these APs! I was planning on July at the open but if I even MENTION that you guys are going, August will be the dates!
And I SWORE up and down I would never be caught dead in Orlando in the summer.... :rolleyes:
That is an awesome rate, BTW! I sure hope the Royal Pacific is a good match to it's predecessors!

Robin go for it! Come on we'll have a blast!:D It's fine in the summer you just spend the days at the pool & the nights at the parks! I'll turn you guys into night owls yet!
BTW, try & get the rate, you can always cancel;)

Originally posted by pathubia
Yippee!!!!!Robin I just saw on your little temp. thingy that it is 75 degrees in Orlando!!!!!
It just stopped snowing here in Boston.
16 more hours until the plane takes off!!!
Patty

have fun Patty, the weather is supposed to be beautiful all week! I'm unfortunately flying out of MCO to PVD Friday night to be with my FIL in Boston :(. Sounds like you'll be at the airport the same time as me!

Originally posted by CPM
So I'm going Aug. 5-8! :) Anyone else going that week?
My wife and I will be there from Aug 6 through 11.

Maybe we should get them to set up a DIS table for breakfast?:D

Originally posted by kellymonaghan
[B
My wife and I will be there from Aug 6 through 11.
Maybe we should get them to set up a DIS table for breakfast?:D [/B]

I'd love to meet up! Although breakfast is not a great time to meet you with me :( just ask Robin ;)

How are you guys getting that $139 rate for club level. I am going in July and might try to book

As far as I know it was not available in July, but it's a fan club rate & I called the 800uescape #.

Do you have to give them a fan club number to get the rate? I know you need the card and will be getting one however I dont' have it in hand yet.

This is a fantastic rate. I also booked at the RP for July. Our rate is $99 a night. I'm not a fanclub member but got the ET rate. I needed 2 rooms, so for us it's a good deal.:pinkbounc

No, RLMS, you don't have to give them a card number, there is no number on the card anyway (not the one I have). You just have to show your Universal Fan Club Card at check in, so call now!! 1-800-837-2273 and good luck. I got the $139 rate for end of August 2002.

RobinLyn:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter