Booked $139.000 Club @ RP!

Last time we stayed on the club level they offered, cereal, fruit, donuts, assorted pastries, bagels, toast, juices, milk, etc in the morning, in the evening they had deli sandwiches one night, some kind of chicken dish another night, and fresh baked cookies for snack around 8-9pm. Beer, wine and mixed drinks (make your own) were available during the evening layout. This was about a year ago when the hotel first opened.

Mike

I just want to thank you all here for all of the info......I just booked the Club Level at the RP for the $139 rate (August 3-11).....Needless to say, I'm so thrilled. We are going for my daughter's birthday and she will hopefully love this resort....(She's not a Hard Rock type of kid)......Thank You All Again!!!

I called about the club level with the entertainment but it is not available for my dates (6/30 - 7/3). Does this change a la WDW?
Should I keep calling?

Tink10 when is your daughter's birthday. My daughter will be 14 on Aug 9th and we are staying from Aug1-6th which is her birthday trip! Cheryl will be there then too (she arrives on the 6th)....Maybe we can do a meet???:)

Had hemmed and hawed over this (staying at FW with our motorhome the ten days after), but just had to go for it. Got Aug. 1-4 (July 31 was not available). Soooooo excited!
Terri the Yoopermom
(who will miss the Hard Rock, but can still resort hop for the pool)

RLMS56,

Did you request the entertainment rate or the fan club rate? The fan club rate is the one for $139, not the entertainment rate.

Mike

ask to have each day checked for a one day reservation ONLY with fan club discount at the club level, then, when she found one day (Aug 1, in my case) had her add one day at a time until we had the amount of time I wanted. It helps if you can be flexible with your check-in day. I have to repeat, again, how wonderfully helpful the person on the phone was (as opposed to CRO, no comment on my travails with them this week!), totally professional and kind, not rushed, and knowledgable. Good luck!
Terri the Yoopermom

Hi A Mickeyfan.....

We don't have any "set in stone" plans for our trip except for 8/5 when we're doing Discovery Cove at Sea World......A meet soungs great!!!

Fan club rate was $229 for my dates. I wonder when the price goes up? Anyone know?

Originally posted by singitalto
Fan club rate was $229 for my dates. I wonder when the price goes up? Anyone know?

I would guess that even when they offer a rate such as the $139.00 club rate, they only have a certain amount of rooms available at this specail rate then they start to sell the rooms at a higher rate.

I originally booked at the Entertainment rate for 6/30 - 7/3 at the rate of $1565 for a deluxe room. 6/29 was not available with the entertainment but I did get the fan club rate of $181.

It appears that I found this thread to late. I'm being offered a regualr room for $139. I guess I could keep trying>

Autumn

I have just booked a standard room for August for $139 (fan club rate). Has anybody managed to get a Club level for $139 recently?
Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter