Booked $139.000 Club @ RP!

Originally posted by CPM

Sharon, why wait that long!! When I get back from my cruise lets meet up for lunch or early evening!
So how about it all from Ft. Myers or The Cape

I am up for that- days when the kids are in school are best for me, or why not have a family meet at the waterpark when it opens in March?

(I haven't seen big Barry yet but I bet he'd make quite a splash on the Electric Slide!)
:smooth:

Originally posted by suzysezso

I am up for that- days when the kids are in school are best for me, or why not have a family meet at the waterpark when it opens in March?
(I haven't seen big Barry yet but I bet he'd make quite a splash on the Electric Slide!)

school days are best for me too but I think Sharon works at a school. I have to think about the water park thing because I don't usually go to them I was at Six Flags NE when someone died & I can't get myself to go back to one.
I've been on the look out for Barry myself!
What about lunch at an outdoor cafe maybe at Bell Tower or downtown?

Let's meet up...I do work in the school system though so school days will be hard for me....what if we meet at The Disney Store (LOL) in the Mall or something or maybe Lakes park (but that is kind of big to find people that we have no idea of what each other looks like).....say on a Friday evening...we can bring our kids & get them to all meet too!! I don't want to wait for Turkey day....or March...tell me when & where & I will get there!!!! (just not during school hours :confused: )

I'll be in Orlando on 2/10. :(

If CPM pays for lunch, I will go. :)

Beware, I am hard to find. I like to hide behind short people. Just ask Robin!

I'm only 5'2 but probably wide enough for you to hide behind Barry!
I'll be at MGCon too- In fact we'll be there 2/7-2/11...
but I just don't anticipate staying together with the group too much because of the logistics with my son & not being able to stay at the HRH this time. We will definately be at the Mythos lunch and I told my daughter I would try to convince MIB9 to shoot a round with her gun so she could have her pic taken with 999999 on her birthday, but other than that I have to play it by ear.
- Sorry about your bad water park experience CPM -trust me Sunsplash is no Six Flags, but I think I like the mall idea better anyway LOL!! I guess we'll have to work out the details for meeting via email.

Originally posted by A Mickeyfan
Let's meet up...I do work in the school system though so school days will be hard for me....what if we meet at The Disney Store (LOL) in the Mall or something or maybe Lakes park (but that is kind of big to find people that we have no idea of what each other looks like).....say on a Friday evening...we can bring our kids & get them to all meet too!! I don't want to wait for Turkey day....or March...tell me when & where & I will get there!!!! (just not during school hours :confused: )

Lakes park might be nice, maybe a picnic or something. Think Barry will play with all our kids while we chat???

Originally posted by Barry Hom
I'll be in Orlando on 2/10. :(
If CPM pays for lunch, I will go. :)
Beware, I am hard to find. I like to hide behind short people. Just ask Robin!

Do ya like Happy Meals??? LOL
BTW, I heard a friend of mine ran into you once in the back of the HULK, she noticed your DIS T-shirt! She lives in NJ & I can't seem to run into you in FM!

BTW, since this is still the RP $139.00 thread. i booked club level for Wed.-Sat. turkey weekend! Actually I booked six rooms, in hope my whole family will come on down! :)
We should start a Fort Myers/ Cape Coral thread!

WOW I thought I was a sport when I booked 4 rooms at the Best Western in North Fort Myers for my brothers this past Thanksgiving!
How do I get adopted into YOUR family?:tongue:

Guess I'd better look into booking for that week too before the good rates are gone. That was the new Royal Palm correct? The one that should have the new Emerils up and running by Turkey day...(drool)...?

WOW I thought I was a sport when I booked 4 rooms at the Best Western in North Fort Myers for my brothers this past Thanksgiving!
How do I get adopted into YOUR family?:tongue:
Guess I'd better look into booking for that week too before the good rates are gone. That was the new Royal Palm correct? The one that should have the new Emerils up and running by Turkey day...(drool)...?

It's The Royal Pacific. Believe me you don't want to be adopted into my family!! ;)
BTW, I just booked them, Dad's paying for them & he hasn't done that since we were kids!:rolleyes:

I just booked the RP for Oct 23-26 at the ent rate of $109 per night for pool view. Probablay going to stay on one of the Disney Resorts for the 19 to 22. Cant wait to check it out.

Patty

Here are some pictures of the Hard Rock club level. Once in the MSN community, click on the Hard Rock link on the left. Some of them are kinda fuzzy but you will get the general idea.

Mike

Club Level

Originally posted by CPM

It's The Royal Pacific

Did I say Royal Palm?? Duh!
:crazy:

I guess that came from the same part of my brain that makes me keep thinking of the Portobello Hotel... (envisoning mushroom cabanas by the pool...)

Just called this morning. The funny thing is that the operator offered me three different views- $139 for a standard-- $139 for a pool view and $139 for a club level room !!! It was too funny !! I guess they have so many rooms at each level for certain dates. Guess which one we took !!- DUH. Club level sounds awesome !! Can't wait to try this new resort !!

I guess that came from the same part of my brain that makes me keep thinking of the Portobello Hotel... (envisoning mushroom cabanas by the pool...)

Grilled I hope! LOL

Thanksgiving weekend is out for me. My husband works for Gannett (newspapers) and connot get off that weekend. It is the papers busiest weekend (all the sales). I don't want to leave him home alone on Thanksgiving?!?!? (or do I LOL). Maybe I will see about going Fri-Sunday instead?? I am going to call to see what dates area open for the $139 (or the $99). Wish me luck....

Originally posted by A Mickeyfan
I don't want to leave him home alone on Thanksgiving?!?!? (or do I LOL). Maybe I will see about going Fri-Sunday instead?? I am going to call to see what dates area open for the $139 (or the $99). Wish me luck....

Sharon, you should be able to get Friday - Sunday! BTW, I leave my DH home a lot, he runs the convention center & has to work lots of weekends, so I just got used to going w/o him. But Thanksgiving, probably not.

I usually do leave him home.....he comes with us maybe 2 or 3 times per year & that is it...but didn't really want to leave him on Thanksgiving.....the kids do...they want the room key to bypass the Thanksgiving crowds..........

Hey let dad stay home with the Turkey all we want is the "ROOM KEY"!!!!! LOL

booked it for Wed-Sun on Turkeyday weekend. We got the Club level at the RP for $139! My 13yr old went as far as saying she would eat at McDonalds on Turkeyday just to go that entire weekend LOL!! Figured if worse came to worse I could always cancel up to 5 days prior...but couldn't always get the room/rate up to 5 days prior....:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter