Booked $139.000 Club @ RP!

Thanks! Is that rate for a standard room? I was quoted $125 for a standard garden room w/Entertainment card.

We got the $139 rate for the Club Level, August 22-25, 2002 at the Royal Pacific Resort! We have never been to US/OIA, so we are excited and happy with the rate. It gives us a club room on the 7th floor of the convention center tower. Does anyone know which building the convention tower is or will be if not done yet?

RobinLyn:)

We just booked the Royal Pacific club level for $139 for October 23-26, 2002. It is a great deal for that level.

Mike

We changed our dates. We are now staying at the Royal Pacific over Turkey Day, 11/27-11/30, still at the $139 club level rate.

Mike

Originally posted by Mike J
We changed our dates. We are now staying at the Royal Pacific over Turkey Day, 11/27-11/30, still at the $139 club level rate.
Mike

Wow, they're offering that rate for Turkey weekend, I might just have to look into that! :)

Originally posted by CPM

Wow, they're offering that rate for Turkey weekend, I might just have to look into that! :)

That sounds good to me too... maybe we could do a FortMyersTurkeyCon?
:smooth:

Originally posted by suzysezso

That sounds good to me too... maybe we could do a FortMyersTurkeyCon?

Sounds like a plan!
Suzy are you in FM also?

I was surprised too. I first tried for Christmas week into NYE but no dice. Turkey week was our second choice and I'm glad we got in at that rate. Hoping for warm weather now!

Mike

I also got the $139 (have fan club card) rate for club level. Even the reservationist was suprised that this level room was available at this rate. We (daughter and I) will be there from 8/24 to 8/27.

Originally posted by CPM

Sounds like a plan!
Suzy are you in FM also?

I can't deny it.... arrived on the Cape in 89, originally from NY
8-)

Hey.... I am from the Cape too.....been here since 1991 from NY Let's go for a Fort Myers Turkey Conv!!!:pinkbounc

Originally posted by A Mickeyfan
Hey.... I am from the Cape too.....been here since 1991 from NY Let's go for a Fort Myers Turkey Conv!!!:pinkbounc

Sharon, why wait that long!! When I get back from my cruise lets meet up for lunch or early evening!
So how about it all from Ft. Myers or The Cape (not Cape Cod!), it took me awhile to get used to the Cape not being Cape Cod!
I am back in town Feb.10th.
But I'm still going to try for the Turkey weekend too ;)

Right now I'm booked at $99 Standard view. Is the Club level really worth $40 more a night?

What's the deal? Free snacks? Anything else? Is the room nicer and a better view?

Thanks in advance!

Let's see :

The club level is on the 7th floor. It has a continental breakfast, snacks and drinks through the day, evening reception having food of some type, beer, wine. Private concierge, 24 hour room service, robes to use during your stay. Did I leave anything out? :)

Hope this helps :)
Mike

Wow, that was quick!

Thanks for the info!

So what about the room? Is it basically the same as a regular standard room?

Also, the Universal website states that RP's club rooms are on the 7th floor of the "convention center tower". I wonder what that means. Does that mean it's not in the main hotel buidling?

Thanks again!

Originally posted by beattyfamily
Right now I'm booked at $99 Standard view. Is the Club level really worth $40 more a night?
What's the deal? Free snacks? Anything else? Is the room nicer and a better view?
Thanks in advance!

Well, I figure I usually spend $30.00 on breakfast for the four of us. Then it's nice to come back for a snack & drink in the afternoon. I have only done club at The swan, nad they even had bottled waters you could take with you in the afternoon so it was wel worth it. I'll give it a try this once & see if it is. But it's unlikely that this rate will be available long so I'm taking advantage of it! :)

Yes it is the same as a regular, just on the 7th floor. I'm not sure what building the convention center tower is. We were down at Universal in October and the hotel is huge. I'm sure the room and club level will be as nice as the Hard Rock.

Mike

I have some pictures of the Hard Rock club level I can post. I just need to find them. That way you can get an idea of what to look forward to.

Mike

Well, I just switched over to the Fan Club rate of $139 for "Club Level" rather than the Entertainment rate of $99 for a standard room.

He also told me it's private key access thru the elevator, daily newspaper and turn down service and that the evening reception is from 5 - 7. He also mentioned all the other things mentioned here.

I'd love to see pictures of the HRH's club level, thank you!

Thanks for everyone's help.:D

No problem! I am working on an MSN community page now. If someone else has other links with pictures, feel free to post it in the meantime.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter