Break out the bubbly and warn the waiters...she's coming back!

Christine, I meant to tell you - I had lunch at Sanaa today. It was wonderful. But the restaurant was more than half empty while I was there (noon - 1:30). If you wanted to try it out, I'll bet you could get a walk-up ADR.

I missed your big send off! :sad2: I hope you had a great flight, and are having a wonderful time-it certainly seems so by your live updates. :thumbsup2 (which I'm loving!!!)

I am very curious as to who your neighbor may be.....I hope you randomly are able to figure it out!

DSC01420.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::woohoo:

Either I'm getting older, 21 is looking much younger, or they aren't really carding at Food and Wine. Something tells me it is not the latter. :rolleyes:

Cutest thing ever. Little girl runs up to her family and says "Kim Possible needs us in Japan RIGHT NOW.". The parents totally played along. LOVE it. :goodvibes:

Cutest thing ever. Little girl runs up to her family and says "Kim Possible needs us in Japan RIGHT NOW.". The parents totally played along. LOVE it. :goodvibes:

I'm glad she was able to help Kim because it will be another 24 hours before I can help her!

I missed the whole PTR! I need to spend more time on the pre-trip board!

oh well...sounds like you are having lots of fun! Can't wait for the full report when you get back!

C:

It sounds like you are having such a GREAT time! Hope the three of you had a great dinner at BD! Love that grapefruit cake!

I get to make my May DVC reservation on Friday and I am totally convinced that I have to stay at BCV or BWV. I need a grey goose slushie everyday. Of course, I might be convinced to alternate or pair it with the occasional margarita. :rotfl: Anyway - wish me luck that I am able to get something. Not optimistic,but you never know!

Best margarita in the World still served at the Margarita bar in Downtown Disney. Now if only there weren't a guy here talking about his underarm pad invention. I kid you not. Says he thought of it b/c he takes feminine products and puts them under his arms to absorb sweat. :scared: Seriously. Can't make this up.

I just read your whole ptr today. Loved it. I am looking forward to reading your tr. Hope you continue to have a great trip.

Best margarita in the World still served at the Margarita bar in Downtown Disney. Now if only there weren't a guy here talking about his underarm pad invention. I kid you not. Says he thought of it b/c he takes feminine products and puts them under his arms to absorb sweat. :scared: Seriously. Can't make this up.

OMG!! I have to say I'm really grossed out and very amused at the same time :crazy2::lmao:

I definitely think you need to go back to the margarita bar and get another one sans the strange maxi pad armpit man!!

Couldn't agree with you more, Mom & I had one on our 1st day at Disney this past trip and it was great! :thumbsup2

But ewww...what's up with that guy, maybe he had a few too many margaritas!!! LOL!!:laughing:

Hope you're having a great time!!!!:hug:

OH that is just so wrong on so many levels...:eek:

Where is the margarita bar at DTD?...are they better than the ones in Mexico-Epcot Mexico...not the real Mexico...:lmao:

You certainly know how to have a fun time...;)...that F&W food looked to die for...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter