• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Break out the bubbly and warn the waiters...she's coming back!

Hope you still have a great weekend, and it was SO great to meet you today!!! YAY for DISmeets! ;)

No Picture we were too awestruck!!! C didn't realize until it was too late, although we will definitely be keeping our eyes out the next couple of days...especially since he's staying at the Beach Club LOL!

Hey Christine ... just curious ... how did the Homer buttons work for you? Did you or any of your friends get any comments about them?

Hey Christine ... just curious ... how did the Homer buttons work for you? Did you or any of your friends get any comments about them?

Hi Brenda!

Lots of comments. CM's get a kick out of them. But lots say something like "don't you know the Simpsons are affiliated with the 'other' park??" Thanks again for making them. :goodvibes

Last full day. :( But on the bright side don't get picked up tomorrow until 3pm.

Going to make the most of Food and Wine today. Let's see how much eating, drinking and shopping I can do in one day! :rolleyes1:

Will do, LL! ::yes::

-------

Spend a few days in World Showcase and the Kim Possible sound starts to get to you. Everyone is doing it. They are super cute but yikes! I have NO idea how Jackie got thru 4!!! :rolleyes:

Last full day. :( But on the bright side don't get picked up tomorrow until 3pm.

Going to make the most of Food and Wine today. Let's see how much eating, drinking and shopping I can do in one day! :rolleyes1:

I can't say about the drinking, but I bet I could do some big time eating and some bank breaking shopping! :)

Looking forward to seeing lots of good pictures. Enjoy the time you have left!
Does it seem like time goes faster in WDW than it does out here in real life?

It goes SO much faster! Weird time/space continuim (sp?) WDW is in!

-----

Taking back what I said about Kim P (mostly). Overheard: little boy to his mom on their way to find a clue, "come on, agent!". TOO cute! He was so into it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter