Break out the bubbly and warn the waiters...she's coming back!

Ew! Why would they wear that!?

That's why it is in the weird file! ;). Who knows!! I have seen and heard some unusual things this trip!

How about a TR title involving maxi pad inventions, washing produce in fountains and time of the month sympathy?? :laughing:

enjoy your last day!! you have witnessed some amazing things - good and bad!! :goodvibes

That's why it is in the weird file! ;). Who knows!! I have seen and heard some unusual things this trip!

How about a TR title involving maxi pad inventions, washing produce in fountains and time of the month sympathy?? :laughing:

I think that would be the best title ever! :laughing:

Have 2 margaritas for me!

Wow....can't believe your trip is coming to a close! Can't wait to read about it!

My flight tomorrow night is oversold. They are seeking volunteers to take a later flight. Do you have ANY idea how much I don't want to leave??? Of course you do. :laughing:

I've had a fantastic, amazing, fun-filled 10 days but am not ready for it to end. I know it's not over quite yet but I am already getting a little teary thinking it is over. :sad1:

My flight tomorrow night is oversold. They are seeking volunteers to take a later flight. Do you have ANY idea how much I don't want to leave??? Of course you do. :laughing:

I've had a fantastic, amazing, fun-filled 10 days but am not ready for it to end. I know it's not over quite yet but I am already getting a little teary thinking it is over. :sad1:

Have the best last night ever!!!!!!!!!

Awww, I'm sorry C! :hug:

Just think...when you get home you can start planning your next trip. Might I add that I have heard January is a lovely time to visit. ;) :rolleyes1

I hope you have a wonderful last day Christine!! Can't wait for the TR!!

First in line for the Deens! Its assigned seating but I have one up front! Paula was not supposed to be here but she has been spotted!! :)

I hope your final day at WDW is wonderful!!!! :goodvibes And like LL says -- you can always start planning your next trip!!! ;)

Can't wait to hear how MNSSHP went!!!

Have fun at the Deen event. Can't wait to hear about your trip.
And hear about plans for your next one. ;)

The Deen event was AWESOME! Bobby Deen wasn't there but instead Paula and her hubby Michael were there. It was fantastic!! I even had my picture taken with Paula Deen!

------

On a separate note, Magical Express on the return route is significantly less magical. :rolleyes1:

The Deen event was AWESOME! Bobby Deen wasn't there but instead Paula and her hubby Michael were there. It was fantastic!! I even had my picture taken with Paula Deen!

------

On a separate note, Magical Express on the return route is significantly less magical. :rolleyes1:

I am so glad the Deen event was good. I completely agree on the return route on the Magical Express. It's downright depressing. :hug:

At the airport. Flight delayed by 30 min (of course :rolleyes:). But no worries- found a restaurant for my last vacation style fattening snack!

I do have a quick question, though. Did Miss Manners recently ok clipping your fingernails at the table? :scared: seriously- who does that??

At the airport. Flight delayed by 30 min (of course :rolleyes:). But no worries- found a restaurant for my last vacation style fattening snack!

I do have a quick question, though. Did Miss Manners recently ok clipping your fingernails at the table? :scared: seriously- who does that??

That is disgusting! :headache: You have been the freak/weird behavior magnet this week, C!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter