But Rhett! Where Shall I Go? What Shall I do? Frankly, m'dear... a MAY 2010 PTR

Oh and BTW- when Mark's cell starts ringing- I'm calling YOU so I'll have someone to chat with!:goodvibes

Yay!~ Shelly's here!:goodvibes I'm finally able to talk plans and everyone's gone.

Sniff, sniff.:rotfl:

I know, right--- we've had plans A, B C, D, E, F and so on for our trips.

I think I've finally nailed it down. yay for decisiveness!:rotfl2: Sort of.

I'm here I'm here!! :yay: Always ready to talk Disney! :thumbsup2

Where is everybody else??? Come out lurkers and chat with us!! :cool1:

Oh and BTW- when Mark's cell starts ringing- I'm calling YOU so I'll have someone to chat with!:goodvibes

Okay, I'll be ready!! :goodvibes (and maybe a wee bit jealous :rotfl:)

:lmao:
You can be jealous, it's okay--:goodvibes
I'll send you a post card and then you can return the favor in November.

:rotfl2:

Okay, okay-- I deserve it.
You will be having fun and I won't be. Mine will come and go and you'll be left laughing and I'll be sad.

I really must visit Charleston now, I loved those downtown pictures, pretty even with the rain!

On to comment about Day One!

It sounds magical, I cannot imagine a childless trip, what would I do wih myself????:confused:Would I relax in a hammock on the beach or still be touing commando in the parks :confused3
Honestly, there is so much we don't do because DD is not a fan of fast or coaster rides, I think I would need to fit those in.
But relaxing in my room, on the balcony, on the beach, could I sit still????

I am now excited for the TR, that is the great part of PTR, gears you up to hear how it all came together!

I love the monorail too! Pixie Dust for a great room!

Just had to say Ewwwwwwwww like my kids do as they stare at broccoli when I put it on their plates. Oysters are in the same category as warm PB in my book.

Hey Jo! Whatcha up to?? Where have you been???
:confused3
Don't you want to talk plans??
I'm around, just waiting...
popcorn::

This is why I'm nervous about doing a PTR. I'm afraid I'll run out of things to talk about, take a few days off and someone like me will post something like this!

Hi!!!!! :wave:

I've been...... around. (Shopping is more like it---)

Thanks for asking about me.:goodvibes

I am such a bad PTR writer. :sad2: I can tell stories about what has already occurred MUCH better than what I'm HOPING will happen.:rotfl2:

I was actually just now changing a few plans around...:rolleyes1 I keep doing that --- days, parks, ADR's. It's all changing.:rolleyes1

I think I just might hang up my PTR hat and start afterwards. I have 39 days to go!!

I will say this---
for all of those who know me as one of the Head Procrastinators in the Procrastinator's Club--- I have a confession to make----

I hang my head in shame...

I have already started packing-- and I'm pretty far along, too.:snooty:

:scared1:

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is happening to me???????:rotfl:

I *think* hanging out too much with Shelly *might* have rubbed off on me.... but don't tell her I said so.

;)

YAY for packing!! :cool1: And early! :faint:

I knew I could bring you out of the dark side of the procrastinators!! :laughing: Now, if I could just convince you that warm PB is nasty!! :scared: :rotfl:

WOOHOO!! She's packing! Don't give up Jo!!
Just tell us what you've been shopping for! Stuff for the trip?
Did you ever tell us what your plans for Day 2 were?

Shelly - you will never convince me that warm PB is nasty. In fact I just had it for breakfast on a nice warm toasted bagel today!!! When I was pregnant with DD9 I had PB toast every night before bed to ward off morning sickness (and perpetual hunger).

I knew it would happen someday!!!! Hooray for packing!!! I'm sending hypnotic vibes to rid you of your warm PB obsession. :sick: Don't worry Sheree I'm sending them to you too. Is it working yet? Come on Shelly maybe if we gang up on them we can convince them that room temp PB is best! pirate:

Would anyone like to support me in a one month dance???:lmao:

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

The time is flying now. Or maybe it's going slow. I don't know. A little of both.;)

I bought a Vera Bradley large duffel in Sittin in a Tree for carry on-- at least on the way down- we have a 40 minute tight connection in ATL: http://www.verabradley.com/product/Large-Duffel/154786/defaultColor/Sittin' in a Tree/p/154786.uts
It is so dang big! I didn't realize how large it was when I ordered it. I might not need to take my usual 3 suitcases (one for clothes, one for makeup, one for shoes...:lmao:) --- which Mark will be pleased to learn since he is my luggage boy. :goodvibes

and a Mini Hipster in the same pattern to take in the parks: http://www.verabradley.com/catalog/search.cmd?form_state=searchForm&keyword=mini+hipster&x=11&y=8

As far as clothes-- I've bought tanks, cargo capri's and shirts.
Also Bought new Crocs in the Cypress http://www.crocs.com/crocs-cyprus/10122,default,pd.html?cid=240&cgid=women-footwear-heelsWedges
I have them already in black and love them.

Still doing last minute finalizing plans.... I will post them.

We are going at a slow pace this trip- so I'm having a really hard time not planning too much. I just want to go go go!!!:goodvibes Mark wants to sit sit sit. Somehow I think I might be fighting a losing battle this trip.:goodvibes

Hope all is well with everyone.

PS--- I had warm PB this morning......:rotfl2:

I was going to congratulate you on celebrating your 1 month mark but after you're comment about warm PB, I'm not sure I want to anymore!!!

I've thought it over and in the spirit of DIS friendship, I guess I could do a dancing banana to help you celebrate.

:banana:

Would have been more but you had to go blabbing about warm PB again. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter