But Rhett! Where Shall I Go? What Shall I do? Frankly, m'dear... a MAY 2010 PTR

Jo - I'm proud of you for being almost packed so early!!! And stay strong on the warm peanut butter! I'm with you girl!!! YUM! :thumbsup2

10 DAYS!!!!!

Hi Girls!!!!

Kim--- thanks so much for the banana dude countdown!! Look at 'em go! :goodvibes

I still feel like it should be a month away-- not ready yet even though I'm packed.

Ahhh- warm PB-- How I love thee. Sheree- you and I will have to sit and chat over a jar of the gooey yummi-ness.:goodvibes

:lmao:

I'm single digit dancing tomorrow guys. Can't wait.

Jo

well today I am single!!!:lmao:

I am feeling a bit better today-- the first time in over a month so it is very encouraging for me.:goodvibes

Now- on to my other news.

I know a couple of you read my half attempt at my October 2008 WDW trip report. Do you remember the day before we left for the trip, Mark went out for a run and came home thinking he had broken his ankle and we spent the morning in the ER with xrays and ended up with a soft cast for our trip?????

:confused::confused::confused:

Well, this time I'm NOT going to tell you it's broken......
'cause it isn't.....:eek:

but a certain man in my world is not allowed out of our house to go for a run again until AFTER May 7th.

:sad2::sad2::sad2:

And yes as he was tripping he yelled "JO'S GONNA KILL ME!!" and then some other words that aren't family friendly for a site such as this.

:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Have a great day girls---- I'm off to shop. Yes again.:rotfl2:

OMG Jo - that's too funny! Your DH should go around in a bubble for a week! I do that with my kids before vacation - wrap them in bubble wrap, make them wear helmets (even when not biking because they can't bike for a week before vac.), wash hands excessively every 30 minutes...;)

Single digits baby!!!
I believe a dance party is in order...

:banana::cool1::woohoo::cheer2:
party::rockband:party::jumping1:

OMG Jo - that's too funny! Your DH should go around in a bubble for a week! I do that with my kids before vacation - wrap them in bubble wrap, make them wear helmets (even when not biking because they can't bike for a week before vac.), wash hands excessively every 30 minutes...;)

Single digits baby!!!
I believe a dance party is in order...

:banana::cool1::woohoo::cheer2:
party::rockband:party::jumping1:

:banana::banana::banana:
It's a party!!!!! For lil' ole meeeeeeeee!!!

Thank yooooou!!!!:love:

Yes- a bubble for bubble boy is definitely in order- what a grand idea. Bubble wrap.

Huuuuuuuuuuum. I feel a title for the TR coming on.

:rolleyes1

:)

Hi Jo!

Glad to hear you are feeling better today :D!

Good news on being a single digiter today too!

Now, what the heck is going on with your hubby always tripping out right before his vacation to WDW? Is this some sort of curse that follows him?

I definitely vote for bubble wrap and a bike helmet...here is how I envision it:

prototype-this-06-airbag.jpg

Anyways, I hope some shopping therapy will relieve some this pre-WDW jitters in your household.

Sea

well today I am single!!!:lmao:

I am feeling a bit better today-- the first time in over a month so it is very encouraging for me.:goodvibes

Now- on to my other news.

I know a couple of you read my half attempt at my October 2008 WDW trip report. Do you remember the day before we left for the trip, Mark went out for a run and came home thinking he had broken his ankle and we spent the morning in the ER with xrays and ended up with a soft cast for our trip?????

:confused::confused::confused:

Well, this time I'm NOT going to tell you it's broken......
'cause it isn't.....:eek:

but a certain man in my world is not allowed out of our house to go for a run again until AFTER May 7th.

:sad2::sad2::sad2:

And yes as he was tripping he yelled "JO'S GONNA KILL ME!!" and then some other words that aren't family friendly for a site such as this.

:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Have a great day girls---- I'm off to shop. Yes again.:rotfl2:

YAY for Single Digits!!! :cool1::banana::woohoo::yay:

party:

So glad you are feeling better today. :hug:

Ooooh- a procrastinator !!! I'm reformed, you know.:snooty:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Only out of sheer boredom, I think!;)

:rotfl:

It's not out of boredom. . . Come on, you can admit it. . . You just want to be more like me!!!! :laughing:

:rotfl2:

One Week!!! OMG ! I have to catch up - I read shopping - one of my favorite things, WDW shopping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter