But Rhett! Where Shall I Go? What Shall I do? Frankly, m'dear... a MAY 2010 PTR

Awww what the heck....I'll throw you a better party since you've stopped being a procrastinator and started packing already!

HAPPY 1 MONTH!!!!!
party: :jumping1: :goofy: :tigger: :dance3: :banana: :woohoo: party:

Very cute stuff you bought yourself there. I bought my daughter a large Vera Bradley duffle for Christmas and couldn't believe the size of it. It's big and you sure can stuff a lot of stuff in it.:thumbsup2

You know I don't think I've ever commented on your warm PB sandwiches. My husband absolutely loves them. I like them pretty well but not as much as he does. We butter up the bread, mix up a little honey and cinnamon in the peanut butter and toast them on both sides in a skillet. He's even ate them with sliced banana in them.

I was going to congratulate you on celebrating your 1 month mark but after you're comment about warm PB, I'm not sure I want to anymore!!!

I've thought it over and in the spirit of DIS friendship, I guess I could do a dancing banana to help you celebrate.

:banana:

Would have been more but you had to go blabbing about warm PB again. :lmao:

Ooooooooh you are bad. That's a Bad 'Naner Dude--- I could spot him a mile away.

:lmao:

Thanks EVERYONE for my One Month Dance!! :grouphug::grouphug:
Everyone performed them perfectly- and I give you all "9's"!! It would have been "10's", but no one thought to include a band.:rotfl2:

I'm in the 20's Club todaaaaa---aaaay!!! 29 days!!!!:yay:

Very cute stuff you bought yourself there. I bought my daughter a large Vera Bradley duffle for Christmas and couldn't believe the size of it. It's big and you sure can stuff a lot of stuff in it.:thumbsup2

You know I don't think I've ever commented on your warm PB sandwiches. My husband absolutely loves them. I like them pretty well but not as much as he does. We butter up the bread, mix up a little honey and cinnamon in the peanut butter and toast them on both sides in a skillet. He's even ate them with sliced banana in them.

I really am pleased with the Large duffel. So pleased that---- I'm very tempted to buy early Christmas presents for my girls- b/c some of the patterns right now are on sale for only $60. Good price.

Your DH is smart. YUM sandwich idea!:goodvibes

Ahhhh, Day two. Mother's Day.:goodvibes Without the Kids. :(

I will be waking up on day 2 for my first morning at the Poly. I am so looking forward to this day.:goodvibes

The plan for today is to sleep in-- well not really. When I say Sleep in, I mean sleep until 6 am b/c my internal clock goes off at 5 every morning. So I'll get Mark up and make him take me for a stroll down to the beach and a long walk to the GF.

We'll come back and this is where I have conflicting wars raging inside my head. Plans or no plans, that is the question. :)

The draw to walk Main Street in the early morning light may be too much for me and I may end up dragging a kicking and screaming Mark to Adventureland for just one ride on POTC.;)

We'll grab a muffin and yogurt somewhere along the way.

Since we have rented a car- at some point this morning, a trip to Publix will be on tap, (gotta get water! Oh yeah- and snacks too.:goodvibes) as well as heading to DTD to eat at WPE.

I've never eaten at the Express- only the TS restaurant twice. So we're looking forward to that experience.

Then we'll head back to the Poly for a rest, before our dinner at Artist Point.

After that we are heading to the MK for their EMH--- we don't usually do the night EMH's, so it will be interesting to see if I can stay awake since my bedtime is usually around 9 pm.

:lmao:

I'm counting on the difference in time zones to help me with that.:goodvibes

So that's Day 2.

Those who have done night EMH's at the MK-- how bad are the crowds in your experience?
Anyone eaten at Artist point who hated it?

Thanks for tagging along with me....
:cloud9:

Sounds like a nice relaxing Day 2 you have planned. . . Well except for the getting up at 6:00am and the PM EMH!! :rotfl:

Haven't done the PM EMH at MK or been to Artist Point. . . So can't help you there. But we have been to WPE several times. I think you are going to like it! :thumbsup2

It's Mothers Day so Mark shouldn't have any right to complain when you drag him out of bed at 6am.

I love your "lack" of plans :lmao: You already have planned out that you'll be eating a muffin and yogurt for breakfast. Those sound like plans to me little missy!

We've never done EMH's or eaten at AP so I'm of no help to you. Although I think if you can handle warm PB, you'll be fine at any restaurant. :crazy2:

I'm not going to be of any help either! Never done PM EMH at MK (only am) and not been to AP either.

But otherwise, I like your relaxing non-plans! ;)

JO!!! Are you excited yet????? My trip is 100 days away and I'm excited. Hoping to start a PTR today so you can join in before you leave! I just HAVE to come up with my title. It's so hard for me!

Packing update please...popcorn::

Awwwww you guys!!!!:goodvibes

I am so very excited and not ready at the same time!:goodvibes

Sort of, kind of............ not really packed. ;):rotfl2: I keep buying stuff and throwing it into my duffel. I think I have about 8 oufits in there now. I can't remember what all I've bought- but I do know I bought a pair of capri's last week and a light turquoise t shirt with a white sequined anchor on it. It's cute.

I have been having some health issues that has made it a bit difficult for me to concentrate on getting ready for this trip- so I'm not exactly as focused as I usually am---- but I'm getting there! :laughing:

Thanks for checking in on me!:hug:

Sorry to hear that you are having health problems. We have had some of those issues around our house lately too. I hope that you are feeling better soon.

Sorry to hear that you are having health problems. We have had some of those issues around our house lately too. I hope that you are feeling better soon.

Thanks so much. I hope you guys are on the mend soon as well.:hug:

It makes the getting ready for the trip part not as fun. :(

It is definitely going to make my "No plans trip" a reality!!!:goodvibes

Hey Jo! Hope things on the health front are getting better for you.

I started a PTR for my July trip. Hope I can keep it entertaining for 100 days! Come on over and join in! Link in my sig.

Hope you're feeling better soon Jo :goodvibes

Only 99 more days to go!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: ( I thought about putting in 99 of those guys but then I thought it might be a bit much. ;) )

2 WEEKS!!! :banana::banana:

Just think, in two weeks you will be at WDW and the Poly! :cloud9: I bet it will make everything all better. ::yes:: :hug: Hope you are feeling well today.

Thank you all so much for the get well wishes! I am feeling a bit better today-- but I tell everyone in my family that it seems to be a moment to moment thing.

I am just very happy that we didn't have to cancel the trip--- fingers crossed it stays that way:thumbsup2----

I am so ready to get to the POLY!! And yes, Shelly-- it will make it all better- as long as they don't give me a crappy room.:lmao: I better get a balcony.:lovestruc

I am now 99% packed up. I am so proud. I'm not a procrastinator anymore, however you will have to pry my warm peanut butter from my hands-- I shall never give it up.

NEVER.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Have a good day guys!

Sheree--- I'm on the way over!!! Thanks for the link!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter