Camper rental

Evelyn stockdale

Earning My Ears
So I appreciate all your help on my other post. We have decided to wait and take our camper down in November which means I am looking for a rental for the end of August. I really want a pet friendly unit with a king sIzed bed. Has anyone had any luck renting a unit like this?? Thanks!!

Evelyn, we have used Wilderness Camper Rentals for almost 3 years they are awesome, have spotless and well stocked campers and have the best customer service. They are pet friendly, the camper we have stayed in many times has a queen bed in the master bedroom so Im not sure about a king size bed. Check out the website wildernesscamperrentals.com you wont be sorry.

No personal experience in this area but I will suggest you give Dawn and Ray at Camping Adventures of Deleon Springs a call. They are highly recommended by our Travel Agent and and others we know fro Ft W.

I don't know of many campers with a king bed. We are renting one with 2 queens. Our own personal hybrid has 2 queens.

I don't know of many campers with a king bed. We are renting one with 2 queens. Our own personal hybrid has 2 queens.

Our 379 FLOK Sandpiper has a King bed in it, but that was an upgrade, and it was done when the dealer ordered the unit. Being an upgrade it would be harder to find a rental that has one.

Thanks for all your great help. I have tracked one down. Still deciding if that’s the route we want to go or stick with the queen that has a ceiling fan

Your requirements are the same as mine. I booked a 40ft 5th wheel to be set up for us at FW from Kissimmee Orlando RV Rentals. It’s called the Landmark San Antonio model. We haven’t gone yet, but so far the transaction has been troublefree and the owner is very responsive.

Mary that’s the exact one I wanted!! But I waited too long. It was available a couple weeks ago but sadly two days ago when I decided for sure to book it was gone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter