Can I Survive another 11 days in WDW w/ Disney-Resistant Husband? *11/25 SURPRISE!!**

popcorn:: joining in popcorn:: The Beach Club is my favorite resort on disney property! I am so glad you were able to get a few night in!

I really love the look of the renovated OKW rooms, though I know there are very strong feelings both ways on the subject. I'm excited to see what you guys think! The trip sounds absolutely wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I have a sneaking suspicion Chris might not try to pull a couple of the things he did on the last trip in front of another family. It sounds like a win-win all around.

I'm here! What a fantastic trip you are planning!! How exciting! OKW looks beautiful, the more I read about that resort, the more I want to stay there. We once took the boat from DTD there and it was such a pleasant ride. Plus, that pool looks amazing and that big 'ol sandbox! :thumbsup2

Joining along. Both places look awesome! I did get my husband to go for a couple more days on the upcoming trip. It will be the longest stay ever for us at WDW!!:banana:

I so enjoyed your last trip report. Your pictures were wonderful and seeing all the Beach Club has to offer. Now I'll get to see Old Key West.

I'm in! First I want to say that your family is just gorgeous! How exciting for you and for the kids to have such great friends along for the trip!

I don't think you mentioned your exact dates, but it sounds like our trips will overlap again! Maybe we will cross paths at some point. Can't wait to hear all about your plans!:goodvibes

I'm here! How exciting that your going back for another 11 days with your adorable family :goodvibes. I can't wait to hear all your trip plans! I'm sure going with friends and all the kids will be so much for fun for you all. Do you plan to do any of the Grand gathering events? We really enjoyed that on our trip back in 2008. Anyway our next trip will be during my kids fall break. Our dates overlap a little, we will either check in the evening of October 8th or morning of the 9th.

We love OKW. We have stayed there 3 times. We are DVC members and our home resorts are SSR and AKV and we LOVE staying at OKW. We just stayed there 6 nights in Jan. Although just like your hubby ...we do love BCV, OKW is a fave for us too. Funny you mentioned steel drums. My 17 old son plays steel drums. His high school is the ONLY one in our county of 12 high schools. This is his 3rd year and WE LOVE THE MUSIC. His teacher puts out dvd's of their performances and we alway buy them. There is nothing like popping one in to listen to when it is SNOWING outside. :)

You will LOVE staying at OKW. I would suggest requesting to be close to the HH. HAVE A GREAT TRIP.

good to see your going back again so soon! Just like you i've really been wanting to be in the MK on its 40th birthday...i wont know for a while if ill be able to go since im a college student and have school in october but im glad you and yor family will be able to enjoy it. Your kids are adorable and i love the pictures The Roots took of your family!

Here, Trish! So excited to read you are headed back to the World with friends AND staying at OKW. I have been so intrigued by it since they redid the rooms. It looks absolutely gorgeous!

Okay I am in!!!!!!!! Was there last October for Food and Wine and can't wait to go back again in a few years!!!!!:thumbsup2

Loved following along with your last trip report. You will LOVE the weather in October. It can still be warm, but not as uncomfortable as the summer. The nights can be very pleasant. :)

I just finished reading your last TR, which I loved! Great start to your new PTR!! I am sure you will enjoy OKW. I have never stayed there, but I did tour the property and a few rooms when I was a Travel Agent. I loved the theming and atmosphere there! I can't wait to read more of your PTR! :goodvibes

I just read your other trip report over multiple days and I'm on board for this one too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter