Can I Survive another 11 days in WDW w/ Disney-Resistant Husband? *11/25 SURPRISE!!**

What happened?:confused3

It's a real mystery. After almost 3,000 posts, cdotla has disappeared. The last post I could find was right before the December 2011 solo trip. Very strange. And sad. I really hope nothing bad has happened. I've been a faithful reader and follower of our Canadian friend's adventures for a long time, so her family feels like a friend of mine. Sad to think that we may never know why she has dropped off the boards. I'm pretty sure they haven't quit going to WDW!

She is just busy, she communicated some this summer on hsstricklands report, said she was busy with life and took a break from the boards. I do believe they are still going to WDW on a regular basis if I remember her post correctly. But I do miss her reports, always great pictures and cute stories.

It's a real mystery. After almost 3,000 posts, cdotla has disappeared. The last post I could find was right before the December 2011 solo trip. Very strange. And sad. I really hope nothing bad has happened. I've been a faithful reader and follower of our Canadian friend's adventures for a long time, so her family feels like a friend of mine. Sad to think that we may never know why she has dropped off the boards. I'm pretty sure they haven't quit going to WDW!

I believe Trish is doing fine, she posted on my PTR before my trip last month, I think real life has just gotten so busy for her that she doesn't really have much time to DIS anymore.

I follow her on Twitter (@cdnmommy) and she tweets from Disney when she is on a trip and mostly tweets Disney related stuff.

I believe Trish is doing fine, she posted on my PTR before my trip last month, I think real life has just gotten so busy for her that she doesn't really have much time to DIS anymore.

Thank you! It's good to know that she's ok. I'm amazed that she could find the time to DIS as much as she did. I do miss her reports, tho. Trish was one of my favorites.

and me too...really miss Trish's regular contributions. But even for us avid Disney fans, "real life" has to take priority, so here's hoping Trish and her family are faring well and we'll hear from her again in the future. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter