Can you stack DAS reservations?

To use the mobility access queue, DAS is not needed especially since mobility issues and mobility disabilities, alone, do not qualify a guest for DAS.

Tell us a little more about your trip. How many park days/which ones? When will you arrive/leave and how organized are you? Do you plan to do shows? Eat at sit down restaurants?
7 park days, no hopping. 2 days everywhere except AK. Mixture of rope drop/morning arrival some days, and later arrival/park close other days. We can typically do pretty long days. We have a full rest day mid trip. I am very organized, do plan to do most shows. We likely won't do a table service each day, maybe 1/2 of the days. Specifically hoping to do Tiffins, Skipper Canteen, and maybe a Fantasmic dining package if they are offered. Our week will be busy - Dec 16-23. Thanks!

So, I did purchase Genie+ for my May trip, but my DAS user, my sister, choose to sit out some attractions the rest of us did so I used Genie+ for those attractions. I also used the Genie+ in conjunction with DAS so I was able to group some attractions so we had a Genie+ and DAS for attractions near each other and near the same time. We were only at the parks in May for 3 days so I needed to get the most of the time.

It turned out to her last WDW trip so being able to make it easier for her to limit her park time and still do what she really wanted made having both DAS and Genie+ worth it for that trip. For a 7 day trip with no park hopping, I might consider doing the Genie+ for one of the MK and and one of the DHS days if you have rides you would like to group, but I probably would not purchase for each day.

To use the mobility access queue, DAS is not needed especially since mobility issues and mobility disabilities, alone, do not qualify a guest for DAS.
It’s true that DAS is not required to use a mobility device in lines. The CM can see the mobility device and will direct guests where to go.
Most attractions at WDW have ‘Mainstream Lines’, which means the main line is accessible and guests using mobility devices use the same lines as everyone else.
For the few attractions that don’t have Mainstream Lines, guests using mobility devices will usually be given a ‘wheelchair return time’ to come back to the attraction and enter an accessible entrance

Thank you for the thoughts, I forgot I hadn't been posting here much after she passed at the end of June. That trip was overall good. It was a splurge trip with our parents and 3 nights in a 2 bedroom villa at BLT and then we did a couple nights at the beach in New Smyrna Beach. She got to do another ride on MMRR, which she loved, and had a great spot for the MK parade. She got to meet hug characters again at the parks and even got to do a Chef Mickey character breakfast which we hadn't tried before. She even got to watch the MK fireworks from the safety of our hotel room since she did not like the loud noise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter