Can't go on anymore

I hope that you are feeling better, I can imagine how you feel.....:hug:

:hug: So sorry you and your hubby are going through all this Shelly. I know how difficult and depressing it can be when everything seems to be falling apart around you and no matter how hard you try you just can't seem to get your head above water.

Have you tried taking an OTC sleep aid, such as Tylenol PM to help with the sleeping? My mother refused to go see any type of medical professional after my sister died, but I persuaded her to take these and they have helped her immensely. A good nights sleep always helps and if you are going days and weeks without adequate sleep it is going to affect your mood and well being.

Thankfully, spring is starting to raise it's sunny, albeit wet head. More sun, less snow and cold should help some.

Stay strong and know that if you ever need to talk or a hug we are all here for you. :hug:

Shelly, please go to your doctor and tell him/her what you have told us. Maybe he/she can do something to help you.

I noticed in your siggie that you went to WDW last month. Did it lift your spirits any?

I hope you can feel better soon.

My trip last month did not lift my spirits. The whole time we were there I just wanted to come home. Our cat had run away in Jan and was gone for 10 days. He returned a week before we left and I missed him while we were at Disney. I just wanted to be with him. He had joined our family at Christmas so we only had him a short time when he ran away. So when he came back to us, we left for Disney a week later I felt as though he would not understand why we were gone.

I refuse to go to the doctor for anything like this. I have been on meds and been through therapy many many many times. It was a big waste of money. It did nothing for me other that waste our money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter