Can't We Just Travel by Map? Oct 2013 PTR

I am pretty sure you have my # right????

D~

WE LEAVE FOR VACATION IN 19 HOURS!!!!!! :cool1:

We are leaving at 3 am to try to avoid rush hour in Atlanta. :crazy2: Hope to be past Atlanta before that hits, wish us luck!

We are SO READY for this vacation. Allow me to say it again....a year and a half is TOO LONG to wait for vacation! ::yes::

So far these are the folks who have asked for live updates:

D~
Pluto0809
MO
Spritism

PM me if you want to be added to the list. :thumbsup2

We are going to TRY to make a Dismeet happen with Pixiedust530. We still do not know what day we will be in parks, so she and I will just have to text each other to figure out if we can meet up. I really hope we do!

I have shopping lists and money from a couple of folks, a Disfriend and an IRL friend too. My own shopping list consists of just two things (but I am sure I may come back with more :rolleyes1). The two things I definitely want to come home with are:

* a new Disney license plate (my Cars plate from last March is severely faded)
* a cute Disney sundress for the cruise

Gabe knows he wants a Jack Sparrow costume. Charity wants to get a cute shirt and ears to make up a Minnie Mouse costume for Halloween. ::MinnieMo Jillian thinks she wants to become a pin trader, so she wants to get some pins. I may try to talk her out of this since we are only in parks for one day this time, and cruise next year. I may try to talk her into something that can be used on the cruise. Suggestions anyone? :confused3

As a quick side note: speaking of Halloween... guess what I got yesterday! Tickets to Ghouls at Grassmere...the Halloween/ Trick or Treat party at the Zoo!!! :woohoo: We haven't told the kids, will surprise them. I am so excited about this, I have wanted to do it for YEARS! :yay:

So, has anyone been watching the weather for Florida this week? I have not, but Mom says there is a tropical storm brewing in the gulf right now. :( Our resort has an indoor pool, thankfully. Brian and I talked about it last night, his opinion: "Worst case scenario, we spend the week RELAXING." Yeah, we can handle that! :goodvibes

I will miss you, my Disfriends. Be sure that I will be thinking about you all week. I will try to do a Disboard update from time to time for those who won't be getting live updates.

And when I return....

It will be TR time, and after that...

CRUISE PTR!!!! :cool1:

I have SO many friends going down this week !! Dang it .. I wanna go too !! :sad1: Oh well at least i get to live it through FB and the DIS .. :thumbsup2

I can't wait for your TR and pictures though !!

Have a wonderful time !! :cool1:

Just got the update we were waiting for: WE are going to the parks on TUESDAY! :yay: :dance3: :cool1: :cheer2:

Wonderful news !! I've been wracking my brain to try to get down there sometime this year .. but airfare is killing us ! You guys are going to have a lot of fun times !

Ooh ooh...add me to the live update list :)

So excited for you. I hope you have a magical time!

I missed your send off yesterday - so sorry!!!

You should be on the road right this moment... I am soooo excited for you - I am almost in tears, because I know how badly you all want and need this trip! I am unbeliveably happy that it's happening for you.

I hope you are able to do a Dismeet... I LOVE my Dismeet friends - and just my Dis friends in general.

Oooh - I cannot wait to see your cute sundress for the cruise... I have been eyeing them lately too...

As for something other than pins... Boy - I am kind of lost... I know they do pin trading on the cruise - and DTD... So it may not be as much of a lost cause as you think. What about if she buys a cute lighter colored Disney tee shirt or pajamas at DTD then has all the characters sign it? They won't sign it if she is wearing it though... Just a heads up. V loves her pillow case... For that matter - you could get a white pillow case somewhere too and a few Sharpies (Nini would be disappointed that I recommended Sharpies... because fabric markers are better for this - if you can find them... I think I found them at Walmart here...)... Otherwise - Victoria likes to collect the mini snowglobes, however- they are severely lacking in choices on our last 2 trips - this last trip, she didn't even bother looking after the first few days.

OK - have a fantastic trip! Can't wait to start receiving my texts!!! Whoohoo!!!! And most of all - SAFE TRAVELS!!!!!!

D~

I can't believe you are on your way! I'm right behind you in a few days! I hope our DisMeet works out! :cool1: Safe travels and have a WONDERFUL trip!!! :goodvibes

I hope you had a great trip yesterday!!!!

Thinking of you this week!!! Lots of hugs to all! <3

D~

Finally getting caught up after being gone for the conference!

I loved the Movie night, you did a great job despite having two similar themes back to back.

I hope you are having a wonderful time on your trip! I can't wait to read all about it when you get back.

Waiting in standby at Soarin'- today is going to be sooooo much slooooower wet than we are used to... Touring with my parents is way different! Just focused on letting THEM have a good time.

Waiting in standby at Soarin'- today is going to be sooooo much slooooower wet than we are used to... Touring with my parents is way different! Just focused on letting THEM have a good time.

Soarin! :love: 11 days and counting although I won't be riding that one till later in our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter