Can't We Just Travel by Map? Oct 2013 PTR

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy to hear you are in WDW today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D~

Hope you had a great time yesterday and are all enjoying your vacation!!!! I don't know if it's raining down there but we are getting it ALL up here in NC. Safe travels home. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back:thumbsup2

Beginning to think I need flippers here it has rained so much..........hope you get better weather. Have a great trip.

Welcome back!!! So happy to have you home... Looking forward to the TR and looking forward to planning the next family adventure with you! :)

D~

Ooh ooh...add me to the live update list :)

So excited for you. I hope you have a magical time!

We had a FANTASTIC time!!! Can't wait to tell you all about it!

Have a great time.:car:

If you ever need company for a Dismeet in Nashville. Give me a call.
:donald:

Quackattack is here!!!! :cheer2: :cool1:

Everyone meet Quackattack! She is an IRL friend of our family from way back when. She has been a Disboards lurker since before I joined. I am excited to have pulled her out of hiding! :rotfl2:

Now, I need help from all of you...I am trying to convice Quackattack and her family to join us on the cruise next year. They are cruise AND park veterans. Quackattack has a son that went to school with Jillian from kindergarten to 6th grade. Our whole family wants them to go along...so can you all help me convince (BEG) them to join us? ::yes::

I missed your send off yesterday - so sorry!!!

You should be on the road right this moment... I am soooo excited for you - I am almost in tears, because I know how badly you all want and need this trip! I am unbeliveably happy that it's happening for you.

I hope you are able to do a Dismeet... I LOVE my Dismeet friends - and just my Dis friends in general.

Oooh - I cannot wait to see your cute sundress for the cruise... I have been eyeing them lately too...

As for something other than pins... Boy - I am kind of lost... I know they do pin trading on the cruise - and DTD... So it may not be as much of a lost cause as you think. What about if she buys a cute lighter colored Disney tee shirt or pajamas at DTD then has all the characters sign it? They won't sign it if she is wearing it though... Just a heads up. V loves her pillow case... For that matter - you could get a white pillow case somewhere too and a few Sharpies (Nini would be disappointed that I recommended Sharpies... because fabric markers are better for this - if you can find them... I think I found them at Walmart here...)... Otherwise - Victoria likes to collect the mini snowglobes, however- they are severely lacking in choices on our last 2 trips - this last trip, she didn't even bother looking after the first few days.

OK - have a fantastic trip! Can't wait to start receiving my texts!!! Whoohoo!!!! And most of all - SAFE TRAVELS!!!!!!

D~

We had such a fabulous week!! Cannot wait to tell you all about it. My goal is to get the TR started with at least introductions today. I will be sure to hop back over here with a link when it is ready! :thumbsup2

Have a FACTASTICAL time!

Thanks, Mo! We really did have a WONDERFUL time! Can't wait to tell you all about it.

I can't believe you are on your way! I'm right behind you in a few days! I hope our DisMeet works out! :cool1: Safe travels and have a WONDERFUL trip!!! :goodvibes

I am so sorry our Dismeet didn't work!!! We ended up at two different parks on Tuesday, and neither of them were on your agenda that day. :sad: We will DEFINITELY need to arrange a meet at Opry Mills with our little guys! :goodvibes

So excited for you!! can't wait for the updates......:)

:guilty: I was remiss with the phone updates...so sorry! It ended up being much easier to do the FB updates. I do hope you will "friend" me on FB! :thumbsup2

I hope you had a great trip yesterday!!!!

Thinking of you this week!!! Lots of hugs to all! <3

D~

Our whole vacation was just PERFECT!!! Keep stalking to get on the TR when I get it up today... :hourglass

Finally getting caught up after being gone for the conference!

I loved the Movie night, you did a great job despite having two similar themes back to back.

I hope you are having a wonderful time on your trip! I can't wait to read all about it when you get back.

We had a GREAT time!My goal is to get the TR started today, at least getting the introductions done. Stay tuned... :happytv:

Totally stalking facebook...

I hope I did a good enough job keeping the updates going on FB. There were a few times I did not take my phone to certain places...you will have to find out later why not... :rolleyes1

Hope you had a great time yesterday and are all enjoying your vacation!!!! I don't know if it's raining down there but we are getting it ALL up here in NC. Safe travels home. Can't wait to hear about it when you get back:thumbsup2

We ended up with FABULOUS weather all week! There was just one day that it rained for just a couple of hours, and it did not interrupt any of our fun or plans at all. We totally lucked out with the weather last week! :goodvibes

Beginning to think I need flippers here it has rained so much..........hope you get better weather. Have a great trip.

We ended up with FANTASTIC weather all week. So convinced that October is THE time to go! ::yes::

Welcome back!!! So happy to have you home... Looking forward to the TR and looking forward to planning the next family adventure with you! :)

D~

Thanks, D~! We had a great week and I cannot wait to tell you all about it! Now, I am going to get my TR started... stay tuned for a link! :hourglass

Life has gotten in the way of my "DISing" and I haven't had the time to follow along with your PTR. I just stumbled upon it a few minutes ago and read the last few pages. I'm sorry I missed your send-off but I can't wait to read all about your trip in your upcoming TR. It sounds like you guys had a great time. :thumbsup2

Life has gotten in the way of my "DISing" and I haven't had the time to follow along with your PTR. I just stumbled upon it a few minutes ago and read the last few pages. I'm sorry I missed your send-off but I can't wait to read all about your trip in your upcoming TR. It sounds like you guys had a great time. :thumbsup2

Welcome back!!! Your trip is not too far away now!! :cool1: Hope you will hop over to my new TR...

Before I start diving into your TR - WELCOME BACK - so glad to hear you had an amazing vacation. I PM'd you my phone # but did not have your facebook page to follow along. Cannot wait to read your TR! I will be sending you a PM before too long about your cruise!

Before I start diving into your TR - WELCOME BACK - so glad to hear you had an amazing vacation. I PM'd you my phone # but did not have your facebook page to follow along. Cannot wait to read your TR! I will be sending you a PM before too long about your cruise!

Yes, I did get your phone #, but ended up not doing phone message updates....FB was just easier. I will PM you my FB name so you can friend me. I am SO ready to start cruise planning...you and I are about to become Dis-Bff's!!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter