Capture Your Moment: TOTALLY worth it

Your pictures are adorable!!

I haven't heard of Capture Your Moment. Is it basically doing a mini photo shoot? How long is it, and how many photos do you get?

Just wanted to share my experience as I had limited information before I booked even on this board.

First off it’s $50…and it doesn’t include the photos your memory maker and/or annual pass tier has the photos included with it. Then you go to Magic Kingdom where Mickey use to meet in Towns Square you’ll see a small podium to check in.

Once you check in you’ll meet your photographer who kinda asks what you want to do any kind of special memory any props so they kinda know what to expect.

I’ll share some photos here as I didn’t really see people share the photos of their experience
View attachment 576300View attachment 576309View attachment 576310View attachment 576312View attachment 576313
How doe you check on your reservation? Mine is not showing in My Disney Experience

Wish the max wasn't 8. We have a big group going in November (12) and they said even if we book back to back times, they wouldn't do it.

I never even knew this existed. Thanks so much for posting your adorable pictures!! We may have to do this sometime.

I guess I'm feeling very emotional about Disney today, because your pictures made me tear up. I never knew this was offered, thanks for sharing your beautiful family photos. I'm definitely going to do this.

I’m sorry I’m going to answer some questions!

it’s about 20 minutes from the time your first photo is snapped not including the walking to the destination.

if you booked it, it most definitely should be under the “my plans” in my Disney experience I saw them for when I booked both this and the animal kingdom experience!

thanks everyone too for the kind comments it was a long rough journey but buying your son his first pair of Mickey ears and watching him walk up Main Street is priceless.

Your pictures are adorable!!

I haven't heard of Capture Your Moment. Is it basically doing a mini photo shoot? How long is it, and how many photos do you get?

personalized photo shoot only $50 bucks that gets you amazing photos! I got about 60ish and only cause the baby is still hard to make stand still he wants to be all over the place! Again 20 minutes from the time your first photo is snapped!

Wish the max wasn't 8. We have a big group going in November (12) and they said even if we book back to back times, they wouldn't do it.
Who did you ask? We have a group of 9, and I was so disappointed to find out the max was 8. I know they have to have a cutoff somewhere, but we have 4 kids and 3 grandparents (plus us, the parents 😊) so this seemed perfect. It’s not like a football team or extended family reunion or something. I guess if they said no to 12 they would also say no to 9, but I thought about at least asking.

personalized photo shoot only $50 bucks that gets you amazing photos! I got about 60ish and only cause the baby is still hard to make stand still he wants to be all over the place! Again 20 minutes from the time your first photo is snapped!
Wow 60 pictures! It sounds like a great deal. Maybe we'll do this on our next trip instead of fall photos at home.

Is one session (20mins) enough? Or better a b2b?
We are a party of 5, 5 yr old girl and her group lol - mom dad aunt grandma
Thanks

So, if you have the photopass (or whatever it is called) will the photos go there? Or do you have to buy the photos even if you have the photopass?

They also offer it at Animal Kingdom! I have it booked at 8am for my 50th birthday in July! She said it wouldn't show in MDE, but mine is! :)
That's smart to book it so early. They had 9 AM available on our day but there's no way we could drive to Orlando that early.

So, if you have the photopass (or whatever it is called) will the photos go there? Or do you have to buy the photos even if you have the photopass?
if you have memory maker then it’ll be uploaded to your pictures that photo pass take. If that makes sense. It’s just like an extended photo pass session. The photos are free since you already have memory maker.

Wow 60 pictures! It sounds like a great deal. Maybe we'll do this on our next trip instead of fall photos at home.

if you have memory maker with your trip or have an annual pass that includes photos it’s a no brainer! So maybe you can end up doing both photoshoots as I love a good fall photoshoot!

Yay, so cute, and do good to hear!

We have it booked for both parks in a few weeks. I'm so excited to get some great pics with the grandkids!

Nice photos. I had never heard of this and have been many times. Will definitely check it out. Going back in November.

Very nice

Wanted to do it as a surprise but it shows up in MDE, and of course the photo is of someone proposing, so if that’s the idea also, kinda spoils that lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter