Caribbean Beach Resort FAQ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were there that week in 2007 and had no problems. We are going back a week earlier this year, but only because I got a code for Nov 29 - Dec 6. I would have no qualms visiting when Pop Warner is there. Have a wonderful trip

We're the parks crowded at all. My favorite time is early October (no crowds). How does it compare @ the parks??

I really want to stay at CBR during Pop Warner week but that won't happen without a discount code. Now I am hearing that those dates have been blocked out (for any discounts) in the past. Does anyone know about this??

Thanks!

I really want to stay at CBR during Pop Warner week but that won't happen without a discount code. Now I am hearing that those dates have been blocked out (for any discounts) in the past. Does anyone know about this??

Thanks!

We've been to CBR for that week for the past 2 years and I can tell you that CBR is not too bad. We love that resort! Its our favorite!!! The resort is not too crowded, but the parks are awful especially as the week wears on. Teams are eliminated from competition as they lose their rounds of play and instead of going home, they are staying on at the resorts and touring the parks. Many times WITHOUT supervision and it makes it very difficult to enjoy. Packs of cheerleaders in ride queues chanting and cheering, then the rude comments to those that may look different or don't meet their expectations. JMHO, KWIM. But I think there are black out dates, because they do sell out many of the other resorts without the codes due to booking up with the PW teams and families. We have decided to not go with PW again. Its just too hard to work around. We have a DD who has epilepsy and its just too much to try to work around rude kids and their parents who don't control them.

Does anyone know when (exact dates) Pop Warner will be this year? I don't know where else to post this. I think we'll be changing our trip dates now. GRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter