Carnival Cruise Legend -- Fight Breaks Out

I completely disagree. I would hope that the ships have the necessary tools for their security in case the need arises. But that security also needs to have the proper training. From what I saw on the video, it would appear some of the security guards on that ship didn't have proper training. And the issues with this group should have been dealt with long before this brawl began.

If you truly believe that once a bullet leaves a weapon there's no telling where it ends up, please educate yourself on firearms.
Perhaps it is you who needs an education. When a bullet leaves a gun it goes where the barrel is aimed, but it doesn't stop just because it hits something. Recent news report of a person who was a half a block away from a shooting and was killed by a stray bullet. On a ship made of metal, a ricochet can very easily send the bullet where it was not intended to go. Add to that the tight quarters of a ship and it's not too much of a stretch to see how people could be unintentionally injured.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter