• 21 - 24 hours

• 24 - 27 hours

• 27 - 30 hours

• 30 - 33 hours

• more than 33 hours

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ted Bundy inpregnated a woman while imprisoned in Florida. I believe she later married him before his execution.
:scared1: Was that child born?

ETA: Who the heck would be that "close" and alone with Ted Bundy?!

You're probably right, and isn't that sad? NO ONE is important to Casey except CASEY. She could throw her own family away like trash, just like she did with Caylee.

I never knew how LE came to find George. Do you know who tipped them off and how they found him?

Sunny Hostin was saying it was odd that a grandfather would kill himself over the loss of a grandchild. She fails to account for the fact that Caylee lived with him for her entire short life and that he and Cindy were pretty much her parents.

Well Sunny Hostin is just clueless then... My MIL lived with my children for many years as I was sick and her husband was sick... so my DH and she took care of the kids when I couldn't and DH helped with his father (large house). Fast forward after 12 years she lives in a different house, DD gets sick, the outcome looked extraordinarily questionable. My MIL as well as my Husband and I were all completely devastated. How we made it through about 8 months of these questions I have no idea, as bad as we felt, my MIL felt as bad, easily as bad. It brings tears to my eyes to realize how much pain she was in while we were in the same pain... Now things are looking up, things aren't entirely clear, but we, including MIL take every good day we have. MIL loves my children as much as I do, there is no question in my mind, and the bond between them and her is unbreakable. So for Hostin to not understand how a grandparent could be so distraught as to not take their life, well, she ought to be thankful that she's never had this type of situation.

I think Caylee died sometime on the afternoon/evening of June 16. My theory is that Casey wanted to spend the night with Tony and called Cindy around 4:00 pm and asked her to babysit, but Cindy said no (per Cindy's testimony). I think Caylee was still alive when that call was made.

Casey wouldn't let anything or anyone get in the way of her new romance. She either murdered Caylee there and then and put her body in the trunk, or perhaps cloroformed her, applied duct tape to her mouth to keep her quiet if she woke up, and stuck her in the trunk where she died. I'm still not sure whether Casey is guilty of intentional murder or "just" aggravated manslaughter.

Just my opinion.

Thanks Walden, I have read a few of your other posts on the DIS and you always do a great job explaining things:)

From what you wrote this reminds me of the Susan Smith case in SC, when she killed her boys because she was in a relationship and did not want the boys getting in her way.

Thanks!

Part of me thinks JB is stalling right now because it is technically the state's case at this point and he wants the jury to think it is the state wasting more of their time (even though it is the defense who is stalling).

Well Sunny Hostin is just clueless then... My MIL lived with my children for many years as I was sick and her husband was sick... so my DH and she took care of the kids when I couldn't and DH helped with his father (large house). Fast forward after 12 years she lives in a different house, DD gets sick, the outcome looked extraordinarily questionable. My MIL as well as my Husband and I were all completely devastated. How we made it through about 8 months of these questions I have no idea, as bad as we felt, my MIL felt as bad, easily as bad. It brings tears to my eyes to realize how much pain she was in while we were in the same pain... Now things are looking up, things aren't entirely clear, but we, including MIL take every good day we have. MIL loves my children as much as I do, there is no question in my mind, and the bond between them and her is unbreakable. So for Hostin to not understand how a grandparent could be so distraught as to not take their life, well, she ought to be thankful that she's never had this type of situation.
Sounds like you and your family have been through the ringer. You're very lucky to have a MIL like that. She sounds like a special woman. My MIL...sweet and ditzy, but wouldn't convenience herself for anyone. :hug:

:hug: for all that you have been through. Yours is the true definition of family. Your DH and MIL sound very special! I think if my parents were still here, they would hurt as badly as I if something ever happened to one of my children. You're right - Sunny Hostin is clueless. :sad2:

Part of me thinks JB is stalling right now because it is technically the state's case at this point and he wants the jury to think it is the state wasting more of their time (even though it is the defense who is stalling).

You may be right...

The #CaseyAnthony prosecution is in place. As of ten minutes ago, the defense team was still at the restaurant across the street.
by stevehelling via twitter at 1:13 PM

Yep. Read "The Stranger Beside Me" by Ann Rule. He had a whole posie of groupies.
I know he was considered "charming", but geez, once convicted and in prison for being a SERIAL KILLER, I'm not about to be on the same side of iron bars as him. But then again, I'm normal. :teeth:

Ever watch Prison Wives? Some of them hook up with these guys after the guy is convicted and in prison. :confused3 Oh well...I guess you always know where your husband is every night. :eek:

Just saying on InSession...the jurors don't know what the possible penalties are for each of the charges? Makes sense. Casey Jordan pointed out that aggravated manslaughter (is that what it is? correct me if I'm wrong!) may sound "lesser" but brings it back to the death penalty issue.

Those that remember, Diane Downs got pregnant and was very visibly pregnant as her trial started. Many speculated that she did it for sympathy from the jury.

I forgot about her, Diane Downs, she was a very evil woman. I saw an interview not long ago with her daughter who was given up for adoption. That poor girl and the family who adopted her. When she found out from the baby sitter who her mom was it really did a job on her mentally. She got on drugs, left home. She ended up contacting Diane and after a few letters she realized that Diane was a very evil and sick woman.

If Casey is pregnant!!! OMG

I forgot about her, Diane Downs, she was a very evil woman. I saw an interview not long ago with her daughter who was given up for adoption. That poor girl and the family who adopted her. When she found out from the baby sitter who her mom was it really did a job on her mentally. She got on drugs, left home. She ended up contacting Diane and after a few letters she realized that Diane was a very evil and sick woman.

If Casey is pregnant!!! OMG

I read it was the prosecutor in the Diane Downs' case that adopted the kids! Is that true?

You may be right...

The #CaseyAnthony prosecution is in place. As of ten minutes ago, the defense team was still at the restaurant across the street.
by stevehelling via twitter at 1:13 PM

Why do they behave as Though the rules/guidelines/procedures do not apply to them? Court was on recess FOR them, so it would be they who told the court they would be ready for the 1pm time to be stated.

And they aren't even in the courthouse by then.:sad2:

Jean Casarez just now talking about the prosecution's rebuttal witnesses and the people from GENEVA......:headache: :sad2:

I read it was the prosecutor in the Diane Downs' case that adopted the kids! Is that true?

The prosecutor adopted the 2 surviving kids, but she had another daughter after she was arrested/convicted and that is the one that was adopted by a different family. I had forgotten about the 3rd daughter until I saw the show on ID. And, yes, Diane Downs is truly the epitome of evil; Casey's an amateur compared to her.

BREAKING NEWS:

JANE CASERAZ ADMITS TO USING CHLOROFORM WHILE INJECTING TEST ANIMALS.....don't let JB find out

Watching the professionalism displayed by Ashton and Linda when they are talking to Bozo only makes me positive I do not have the dispositon to be a prosecutor :laughing:

I would want to rip him a new one :)

The prosecutor adopted the 2 surviving kids, but she had another daughter after she was arrested/convicted and that is the one that was adopted by a different family. I had forgotten about the 3rd daughter until I saw the show on ID. And, yes, Diane Downs is truly the epitome of evil; Casey's an amateur compared to her.

BREAKING NEWS:

JANE CASERAZ ADMITS TO USING CHLOROFORM WHILE INJECTING TEST ANIMALS.....don't let JB find out
And I bet Jean has duct tape in her home too! :scared1: ;)

Thankfully, Casey only had one child, or she may have rivaled Diane Downs.

EVERYONE IS BACK IN COURT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter