• 21 - 24 hours

• 24 - 27 hours

• 27 - 30 hours

• 30 - 33 hours

• more than 33 hours

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else wonder why Roy Kronk dropped the issue after the deputy who arrived at the scene told him he didn't see anything there?

George Anthony had tents set up as centers for volunteers who were searching for Caylee. Why didn't Kronk stop at one of these tents and give the information to them to search that area?

Well I set my alarm to watch things live and find the usual Baes BS.

This better not take long.

Oh, and good morning, folks! :)

Does anyone else wonder why Roy Kronk dropped the issue after the deputy who arrived at the scene told him he didn't see anything there?

George Anthony had tents set up as centers for volunteers who were searching for Caylee. Why didn't Kronk stop at one of these tents and give the information to them to search that area?

My impression is Kronk is a simple man who is probably prone to keep himself from being subject to ridicule and not the type to question so-called authortity figures. His co-workers didn't bother to take him seriously, the dispatcher(s) seems disinterested and the officer scolded him

Sheesh you people talk a lot! Every time I refreshed the screen, there'd be another page! :upsidedow
I was gone for 2 weeks, gettin' married 'n on a honeymoon...Vinnie kept me informed. ;)
Congratulations! :banana:
I think the best thing I heard today was from Judge Alex. He said, "Is the defense really going to rest on testimony about the Spice Dogs?" :lmao:
Yikes, I didn't even catch on to all the names! Spice Dogs...:lmao:
Since this trial is starting to wind down I thought I'd go back in time to where it all started for me.
That was quite the story of your involvement over the years!
Why is it that when Baez argues he just sounds like a whining kid.. Its not fair, we couldn't do it.. waaah waah waah. Even when having good arguments, he just sounds like a spoiled child.
Exactly what I was thinking!
If she gets the death penalty I'm afraid she might stay pregnant the whole time in order to avoid the death penalty

Doesn't she get unlimited private visit her her attorneys
:confused: Not sure how one "stays" pregnant. She doesn't get conjugal visits with her lawyers. ;) IF Casey got pregnant in prison, there'd be hell to pay for her and the man. I'd think they'd keep a better eye on her after the first time.
I am going to do something unusual and unique today. I am going to clean my house! :scared1: It has to be done. Someone has to step up to the plate and tackle the job. I am not sure I will survive. My butt has gotten so used to be planted on the sofa for the last month that I am not sure it will function well in the upright position. Wish me luck. If you don't hear back from me, you know the dust got to me.
NNOOOO!!! Clean? Take notes and post them...I need a refresher. ;)
It's my 7th anniversary today.
Congratulations! And I'm glad Nicole is doing so well. I pray she continues to improve and all those other issues get under control. (My 27th anniversary is coming up! :eek: )
I think Baez is objecting all this because he didn't think the judge would want to take the time to let him do depositions and stuff so he just thought that the judge wouldn't allow it in on the states part. Instead, the judge told him to take all the time he needed. I think he was banking on the judge being hurried, so that the "new" evidence wouldn't be admitted.
Exactly!!

One thing that really stood out among all the posts about a possible new pregnancy of Casey's and who would get the child...what about the father of the child?? Surely, whoever it was would be in deep doodoo for having sex with her. But, would the punishment be to forbid him to raise his child? I'm not saying it would or wouldn't, or should or shouldn't...it just seems like everyone is glossing over the fact that there would be a father, and if he wanted his child, he could fight for it. May not win, for whatever reason. I'm just surprised how people never even mentioned "him"...talking about would Cindy/George get the child, could Casey give it up for adoption, etc...but nothing about the father.

I guess as the mother of a son, it concerns me (on many many levels!) that if he got a girl pregnant, he would have very little control over what happens. I guess that's why it bothers me to hear father's rights being dismissed so easily.

My impression is Kronk is a simple man who is probably prone to keep himself from being subject to ridicule and not the type to question so-called authortity figures. His co-workers didn't bother to take him seriously, the dispatcher(s) seems disinterested and the officer scolded him

I guess that makes sense. I'm just having trouble get past the fact that months went by and no one else searched that area, so close to the Anthony home.

George Anthony had tents set up as centers for volunteers who were searching for Caylee. Why didn't Kronk stop at one of these tents following his first and give the information to them to search that area?

He never stated that I am aware of...

The week following, there was a tropical storm that flooded the area.

Also--he was not sure what he found. Citizens should not be burdened with making sure officials do their job.

Kronk came across it in his work. He was not searching for Caylee with intent (per existing evidence and statements).

Plus--he got yelled at by law enforcement the third time. I am guessing that if that did occur, he was told nothing short of ceasing calling authorities and sending them on a wild goose chase.

Note that in December--he did not call authorities. He called his boss.

HAPPY CANADA DAY to all my Canadian DISers

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
fetes_us-07.gif
fetes_us-07.gif
fetes_us-07.gif
fetes_us-07.gif
fetes_us-07.gif

I don't believe she's pregnant. And FL does not have legal conjugal visits, so IF she were to get pregnant someone would be in a whole lot of trouble. However I know of a death row inmate who fathered a child while on death row (Not the guy we visit! Another inmate in the same facility.) If anyone wants to know what a visit with a death row inmate is like, I can tell you.

I guess that makes sense. I'm just having trouble get past the fact that months went by and no one else searched that area, so close to the Anthony home.

That's a whole nut that never got infront of the jury

One theory is that ICA told Bozo where the body was and it was him who sent the two PI's to film their "search" based on a psychic. That coupled with the Equusearch volunteer who messed up and pled the fifth - he claimes Bozo's team asked him to alter his search documuments to include a larger area. It seems they didn't want the area searched knowing full well the body was there

"I pee in the woods." :lmao:

oh my god - do you guys remember a few months back there was a thread about a postal guy who took a dump in some guys yard and the home owner took a pic of him doing it????

he should of used the "i thought i saw a skull" defense

Can anyone here tell me when do they think Casey actually killed Caylee. I think I heard there was a fight between Cindy and Casey and that triggered it? Was it at the Anthony home or in the car? I have followed the trial off and on and last night I was trying to figure out when "it" happened, thanks!

I posted a link in thread 4 about all of her cell phone pings and computer activity. There were 2 different days around the 16th and 17th when her cell phone went idle for a few hours each day. She never went longer than 30 minutes making a call or text the rest of the time.

I pray she continues to improve and all those other issues get under control. (My 27th anniversary is coming up! :eek: ) Exactly!!

27??????? you must have been a teenager when you got married :goodvibes :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

He never stated that I am aware of...

The week following, there was a tropical storm that flooded the area.

Also--he was not sure what he found. Citizens should not be burdened with making sure officials do their job.

Kronk came across it in his work. He was not searching for Caylee with intent (per existing evidence and statements).

Plus--he got yelled at by law enforcement the third time. I am guessing that if that did occur, he was told nothing short of ceasing calling authorities and sending them on a wild goose chase.

Note that in December--he did not call authorities. He called his boss.

Yep, I bet when he was "chewed out" he was told something like if you ever call again I'm going to arrest you.

BTW, in regards to Bird Boy Bartlett:

BelvinPerry
All he had to do was comp me some ribs. I opened the door and he did not walk through. So he'll be walking through the bars. #CaseyAnthony
19 hours ago

Jury went to lunch so it's going to be at least until 12:30 before we start again.

Checking in. I have to go pick up DD at Grandma's house today so I guess I'll be listening to it on XM via HLN. I'll be here in spirit, lol.

I was SO looking forward to Casey taking the stand yesterday. What a letdown that was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter