• 27 - 30 hours

• 30 - 33 hours

• more than 33 hours

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/28418405/detail.html

Copy of one of the sidebar transcripts :crazy:
Thanks! Will put the link "you know where" (LMAO...that sounds funny, if you don't know where "you know where" is!).
27??????? you must have been a teenager when you got married :goodvibes :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
I was actually 12, which would make me 39 now. Yeah, that's right...39. (OR...I was 26. :crazy: )
BTW, in regards to Bird Boy Bartlett:

BelvinPerry
All he had to do was comp me some ribs. I opened the door and he did not walk through. So he'll be walking through the bars. #CaseyAnthony
19 hours ago
:laughing: I love "BelvinPerry"! Haven't checked tweets in a day or so...have 173 to look at. :eek:

OK, going to do some stuff in the house. I have InSession on, in case court comes back, but if I hear this therapy session between Vinnie Politan and Ocean Liner or whatever her name is, one more time, I'm going to puke. 33 days of a trial about a murdered child, and THIS is what they're focusing on today??? Puh-lease!

Ryan Smith on InSession just called KH/RC "Krystal Anthony." Geez. :rolleyes:

My DS had a GF with a name very similar to Casey Anthony, and I referred to her as Casey Anthony a couple of times. :scared1:

Thanks! Will put the link "you know where" (LMAO...that sounds funny, if you don't know where "you know where" is!).I was actually 12, which would make me 39 now. Yeah, that's right...39. (OR...I was 26. :crazy: ):laughing: I love "BelvinPerry"! Haven't checked tweets in a day or so...have 173 to look at. :eek:

OK, going to do some stuff in the house. I have InSession on, in case court comes back, but if I hear this therapy session between Vinnie Politan and Ocean Liner or whatever her name is, one more time, I'm going to puke. 33 days of a trial about a murdered child, and THIS is what they're focusing on today??? Puh-lease!
IMO that is good, the defense didn't give us anything else to talk about.

And LOL at Ocean Liner :)

I must be getting burned out on this trial, or maybe I'm just mad that I decided to clean house all day and watch the trial. :headache: Thanks a lot, Jose. :rolleyes:

But anyway, these TV hosts getting stuff wrong is making me crazy. Ryan Smith (and I usually like him) is starting to take on that Jean Casarez dramatic voice. Then he called CH/RV Crystal Anthony....ok, easy mistake.....then he did it gain. :sad2: But the thing that really got me is when he was talking about Crystal and GA's differing stories. He said Crystal stated that George came over to her home about a dozen times, but that George said he came over once, to console her. GA never said he only went over one time. Didn't he say it was 3 times? Come on experts, get it right!

River Sludge makes me want to puke, now she is saying she gave George cash and didn't ask for it back. Even though they were sleeping together (her words).

I must be getting burned out on this trial, or maybe I'm just mad that I decided to clean house all day and watch the trial. :headache: Thanks a lot, Jose. :rolleyes:

But anyway, these TV hosts getting stuff wrong is making me crazy. Ryan Smith (and I usually like him) is starting to take on that Jean Casarez dramatic voice. Then he called CH/RV Crystal Anthony....ok, easy mistake.....then he did it gain. :sad2: But the thing that really got me is when he was talking about Crystal and GA's differing stories. He said Crystal stated that George came over to her home about a dozen times, but that George said he came over once, to console her. GA never said he only went over one time. Didn't he say it was 3 times? Come on experts, get it right!

that's why I don't like news media, I don't watch the stuff and dint have regular tv. And believe me I don't feel like I am missing anything. when Cruz said she didn't want media frenzy, well she jumped right in there. I don't support that and watching it only makes me supporting her in her lies.

hubby and myself closed on a house this past Tuesday and trying to watch tv and stuff has been rough....SO I get on this post and re read the last upteen million pages since the last one..
I am hoping that CA gets whats coming to her......she makes me ill whenever I see her smug little puss on the tv...
I hope that this doesnt come to an end on the 4th because I am out of town and I am SURE (sister in law does not like tv) there is nothing to keep me updated...
Our anniversary was the 27th of May and it was 44 years...I cant believe how fast time flies .....sometimes I think ..wow this is scarey how life goes on ..
but it does....Hopefully the thread here can keep going on as the MOOvers go on...I love that thread and now one of their regulars......good people..as there are good people here..
KEEP it on ...

As I watch the regurgitation that InSession is doing, it occurs to me that KC/JB et al are probably really sorry that GA wasn't successful in his suicide attempt. The opening statement would have said that KC had NOTHING to do with it, because it was GA and he killed himself over the guilt. Yes, I know he didn't confess to anything in the note, but it could still be twisted to suit their needs. If that had happened, I think we would be seeing a likely acquittal. Thank you, LE.

hubby and myself closed on a house this past Tuesday and trying to watch tv and stuff has been rough....SO I get on this post and re read the last upteen million pages since the last one..
I am hoping that CA gets whats coming to her......she makes me ill whenever I see her smug little puss on the tv...
I hope that this doesnt come to an end on the 4th because I am out of town and I am SURE (sister in law does not like tv) there is nothing to keep me updated...
Our anniversary was the 27th of May and it was 44 years...I cant believe how fast time flies .....sometimes I think ..wow this is scarey how life goes on ..
but it does....Hopefully the thread here can keep going on as the MOOvers go on...I love that thread and now one of their regulars......good people..as there are good people here..
KEEP it on ...

Belated Happy Anniversary! I know what you are saying, I'll be married 30 years in October. I look in the mirror lately and am absolutely shocked to see this old lady looking back, I still feel like a kid inside.

I won't have computer access from this afternoon at 2:30 til Monday night, I'm selfishly hoping I don't miss too much :eek:

eta: and congrats on the new home!

Good afternoon fellow court junkies! Had a moments peace here at the office. Does anyone think they will be back in court today?

I am beginning to think if I were JB I would stop the shennagins and get moving. The jurors want to get home, and the longer he drags this out the more upset they will be....so a quicker conviction of ICA.

I would like to be a fly on the wall when they get the case, I bet they all would be talking nonstop for hours!

River Sludge makes me want to puke, now she is saying she gave George cash and didn't ask for it back. Even though they were sleeping together (her words).
How lucky it was untraceable CASH. (River Sludge...:laughing:)
KEEP it on ...
Congratulations on the house (oh, that sounds like WORK tho!) and 44 years of marriage! My DD got married on May 27th this year. :) Always good to see you pop in here pumba. :)
As I watch the regurgitation that InSession is doing, it occurs to me that KC/JB et al are probably really sorry that GA wasn't successful in his suicide attempt. The opening statement would have said that KC had NOTHING to do with it, because it was GA and he killed himself over the guilt. Yes, I know he didn't confess to anything in the note, but it could still be twisted to suit their needs. If that had happened, I think we would be seeing a likely acquittal. Thank you, LE.
I'll bet!

Just want to say again, because I feel the need to say it on every one of these threads :) that Sonny Hostin annoys the heck out of me and I think Casey Jordan is awesome. :thumbsup2

You're probably right, and isn't that sad? NO ONE is important to Casey except CASEY. She could throw her own family away like trash, just like she did with Caylee.

I never knew how LE came to find George. Do you know who tipped them off and how they found him?

Sunny Hostin was saying it was odd that a grandfather would kill himself over the loss of a grandchild. She fails to account for the fact that Caylee lived with him for her entire short life and that he and Cindy were pretty much her parents.

You're probably right, and isn't that sad? NO ONE is important to Casey except CASEY. She could throw her own family away like trash, just like she did with Caylee.

I never knew how LE came to find George. Do you know who tipped them off and how they found him?

Sunny Hostin was saying it was odd that a grandfather would kill himself over the loss of a grandchild. She fails to account for the fact that Caylee lived with him for her entire short life and that he and Cindy were pretty much her parents.

People have killed themselves over much smaller things than that.

I don't believe she's pregnant. And FL does not have legal conjugal visits, so IF she were to get pregnant someone would be in a whole lot of trouble. However I know of a death row inmate who fathered a child while on death row (Not the guy we visit! Another inmate in the same facility.) If anyone wants to know what a visit with a death row inmate is like, I can tell you.

Ted Bundy inpregnated a woman while imprisoned in Florida. I believe she later married him before his execution.

Not just that, but coming to the realization that your own child had something to do with HER child's death, and may have actually MURDERED her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter