Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

Didn't think I was going to get past the Virtual Waiting Room today despite being logged into the shop and browsing when I was automatically transferred to the VWR. Doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to the order you are placed in line. Missed out on the bag, as usual, but did pick up the JC ears along with the Dumbo pins, The Child Celebration Key and a t-shirt to get free shipping.

Oh wait, I just tried again and got the backpack. Well what do you know? If it actually ships, this will be my second MMMA backpack from the collection. :flower1: Hard one items for sure.

Noooo!!! I hate this waiting room!!! All I really wanted was the mug, I have so far only been able to get in with my husbands absolute dinosaur of a phone which takes 5 seconds to do anything per click, and it's saying it's sold out :sad:

Noooo!!! I hate this waiting room!!! All I really wanted was the mug, I have so far only been able to get in with my husbands absolute dinosaur of a phone which takes 5 seconds to do anything per click, and it's saying it's sold out :sad:
Keep trying! That's what happened when I first tried for the bag. I ended up getting it about 5 minutes later.

Now the button isnt even working.... i click on the bag and the mug and the blue thing spins for a millisecond and thats it, no "oops!" not added, no nothing

It's so depressing knowing that there are just piles of this stuff at Sir Mickey's and I don't live anywhere near it to pop in and grab it lol
I know how you feel. I'm land locked in Illinois. I don't expect any MMMA items to be on sale at WDW by the time I get there next.

It's so depressing knowing that there are just piles of this stuff at Sir Mickey's and I don't live anywhere near it to pop in and grab it lol

Seriously! When we were lucky enough to be in WDW for the release I about fainted when I saw it all laid out ready for the taking.

I saw tons of stuff in the parks actually that have been hard to get online- if you live close enough to go that’s really handy.

Whoa! My MMMA JC backpack has already shipped. That was this morning, right? Or have I been in the TOT for a few days? :rotfl:

JC pins are the only MMMA item still available as of 9:00AM CST. Don't think they will last too long though. Get 'um while they're hot!

EDIT: The JC ears just popped in again, but they were only baggable. So things may be coming and going all day. Don't give up!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter