Chicago Marathon 2018 (Oct 7th) DIS Meet Race!

I just logged into my participant account and saw this message:

DRAWING APPLICATION UPDATE: IF YOU ARE IN THE DRAWING, PLEASE EXPECT AN EMAIL OF YOUR STATUS ANYTIME THROUGH OUT ALL OF TODAY. THE EMAIL YOU RECEIVE WILL INDICATE IF YOU HAVE OR HAVE NOT BEEN SELECTED. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE. IF YOU ARE A GUARANTEED RUNNER, PLEASE IGNORE THIS MESSAGE.

So, no news is just that, no news. Sounds like you get an email either way and that they emails will be going out all day long, so don't panic yet if you haven't gotten an email.

I think you can check if your credit card is charged too...mine is not, so I have no hope at this point. I'm 0 for 2 this year in race lotteries..but so far I'm winning at life!
Yeah, my card has not been charged either so I guess it's a no for me :(
That's great that you are winning at life! :)

I'm not sure just because you haven't seen a charge yet that you didn't get in. They are processing how many of these things today? 20,000? I suspect they run them through in batches. Don't give up hope yet!

anigif_enhanced-30624-1391615823-5.gif

What can I say? I'm a Pollyanna! I want all the Dissers to get in!!!

Nothing yet on the credit cards. No emails. Nothing on the application page yet either. :sad2:

Anyone hear anything yet? It’s been 3 hours since the first wave went out.

My CC didn't tip me off before I got the email. I had been checking it off and on this morning, but never saw a charge. I got the email a little while ago and then went back to my CC and saw the charge. Long story, short... I wouldn't necessarily expect the CC to show any activity much before you actually get the email. At this point, no news is probably just no news.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter