Chillin' at the Contemporary-PTR+ All-Star quick trip TR - Completed

Enough to get you to read my TR? lol

Yes! :hyper:

As for the speakers question - if the speakers are fine, financially it will probably be better to just get a receiver and use your current speakers. But, if you find a great deal you could always get the combo and then sell your speakers.

Well guys, today brought 1 good news, and 1 bad news.

Bad news first. And I'm really upset. Well one or more students stole my mini ipod. I always bring my mini ipod and plug it into the radio. I stopped the music at 10:33. Told the kids to clean up. The bell rang at 10:40. I made sure all the tables were clean and when I came back it was gone. We looked and never found it.

Good news. I received a letter from the Florida department of education and I'm eligible to teach woohoo

Awww.. that is awful. Are you going to give the class a good talking to? Speak with an administrator?

That is great news about Florida. I checked... and as we freeze our butts off... its 68 in Orlando ad 70 on the Kennedy Launch site (which is right near my son's college). :beach:

Ooops! I knew that you posted in the wrong TR and purposely tried to post in the right one but still managed to screw up!

Anyway, so what did you do to get this letter? What's your next step? Looking for jobs or apply to the board directly and hope if they find a place for you, you get an interview??

I went on the FLDOE.org site.

I think I have to apply to schools. I can have a temporary certificate if the school proves they want to hire me, that I get a visa, and that I get my fingerprints taken in Florida.

Let's just say that I know what I'm getting for my birthday. I just ordered it lol Well it's partly a gift from me, and another part from my parents lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter