Chillin' at the Contemporary-PTR+ All-Star quick trip TR - Completed

I like the last picture with the white glove :goodvibes

Oh.. and .. look at your ticker!!! you must be bursting with excitement!! :cool1:

Emma princess: x

I like the one with the tiger cub. He has such a sweet look on his face. Its the look he had when he was a child.

I like that pic too.

Yuck about the dentist! Glad things are okay though.

I really like the last MJ pic! The glove, the hat, the pose...it's just exactly what I think of when I think of him.

How many more runs to the store do you think you'll have to take before you leave? :laughing: It always seems like there is "one more thing" to me, I end up making what feels like a dozen stops at the store before a trip!

hummm Not planning on making any other than the drugstore.

I like the last picture with the white glove :goodvibes

Oh.. and .. look at your ticker!!! you must be bursting with excitement!! :cool1:

I can't believe it! I'm so excited!

I really like the 2nd pic (but the fact that we can't see his entire hand bugs me. and I like the last pic(But I wonder if the pose will look weird.

ok so I reworked all the pics in photoshop. Since I always start with that. But never stick with the colors and always end up making manual adjustments when I work on the canvas itself. But here are the ones that work out.

michael-jackson-glove-decou.jpg

michael-jackson-smooth-crim.jpg

MichaelJacksonThriller-deco.jpg

moonwalking-mj1-decoup.jpg

For the moment, I'm thinking either the first, or the last.

I like #2 or #4. I know you can't see his face much or at all, but he's dancing in standard MJ poses!

Exactly what I'm thinking. You don't need to see his face to know it's him.

I really think it'll be #4. Without the microphone stand though ;)

And I normally go with black backgrouns, but I'm really enjoying the background on #4.

Just saw your MJ pics...in your original post, I like the second one, the last one and the Smooth Criminal one.

Poor Timon, how's he doing? Is he mad at you? Jack would always act really weird when we got home, like ignoring us almost! He got so mad we left! But then that night in bed, he'd purr and purr so loud!

I miss him :sad1:

Tomorrow, tomorrow....!!!! Are you just going crazy right now???

If I don't get to talk to you before your trip.. Have a safe trip. We can't wait to hear how it goes. Yesterday I announced to my sister that I could pack up my daughter for our trip right now and she wouldn't miss any of the clothes that I pack. She's got so much. Its just her sandals that would have to be put in last. DS18 is leaving tomorrow afternoon to visit his grandparents in Texas... so I have to do some of his laundry. He has a mere fraction of the clothes his sister has. Naturally.

I hope everything goes smoothly and you encounter pixie dust all the way!:hug:

Just dropping by to say WOO HOO for only two days left...:cool1::banana:

I am like bouncing off the walls.

Just saw your MJ pics...in your original post, I like the second one, the last one and the Smooth Criminal one.

Poor Timon, how's he doing? Is he mad at you? Jack would always act really weird when we got home, like ignoring us almost! He got so mad we left! But then that night in bed, he'd purr and purr so loud!

I miss him :sad1:

I miss him already. I went to drive him to the sitter about one hour ago. He complained the whole way in the car. It was breaking my heart. When the young girl put him in his deluxe condo as they call it (lol) he didn't try to bite her or anything. Which comforts me.

Me too, on all counts. :goodvibes

Uh-oh....I hope its better by tomorrow!

Happy Disney Eve!! :yay:

Thanks!

Tomorrow, tomorrow....!!!! Are you just going crazy right now???

I'm getting nervous lol I'm kinda of shaking all over.

If I don't get to talk to you before your trip.. Have a safe trip. We can't wait to hear how it goes. Yesterday I announced to my sister that I could pack up my daughter for our trip right now and she wouldn't miss any of the clothes that I pack. She's got so much. Its just her sandals that would have to be put in last. DS18 is leaving tomorrow afternoon to visit his grandparents in Texas... so I have to do some of his laundry. He has a mere fraction of the clothes his sister has. Naturally.

I hope everything goes smoothly and you encounter pixie dust all the way!:hug:

Thanks!

WOHO!!!!!! You'll be on your way so very soon!

Yes! I still can't register that in my mind though lol

Well Timon's at the sitter. (Broke my heart, but I know he'll be safe!)

I did the last errands I had to do.

My suitcase is done.

On the menu: I'm going to rest and nap this afternoon. I will shower later. And then come and say goobye to you guys! :)

Happy Disney Eve!

I'm so jealous, but also very excited for you :goodvibes

DF & I went shopping today and bought some things for our vacation in a couple of weeks.. we're going to Barbados, sure it'll be lovely.. but I couldn't help thinking "I wish we were going to Florida" :rotfl:

I'm sure Timon will have a good 'vacation' while you're away.. I used to hate taking our dogs to kennels when we went away, it's heart-breaking... but got to be done! :hug:

Happy Disney Eve!

I'm so jealous, but also very excited for you :goodvibes

DF & I went shopping today and bought some things for our vacation in a couple of weeks.. we're going to Barbados, sure it'll be lovely.. but I couldn't help thinking "I wish we were going to Florida" :rotfl:

I'm sure Timon will have a good 'vacation' while you're away.. I used to hate taking our dogs to kennels when we went away, it's heart-breaking... but got to be done! :hug:

Thanks for the comfort. The lady at the "kennel" is just lovely.

Well guys. It's the last time I log on to the dis before I leave.

Thanks for all the love! I am really excited and can't wait to report back!

See you August 1!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter