Chillin' at the Contemporary-PTR+ All-Star quick trip TR - Completed

I have only done it at the CR. The flatscreens have the AV plugs on the front. I don't know about the other resorts. I also bring an extension power cord as the power plugs are very far.

I think you can check-out DVD's from the resorts video library. I think that applies to the Villas and the Deluxe. We find ourselves watching the endless loop with the brunette woman who has more than enough enthusiasm for all the rides to get us moving in the morning.

I think you can check-out DVD's from the resorts video library. I think that applies to the Villas and the Deluxe. We find ourselves watching the endless loop with the brunette woman who has more than enough enthusiasm for all the rides to get us moving in the morning.

I liked that before. It meant we were in WDW. But she gets on my nerves now hehe

I have only done it at the CR. The flatscreens have the AV plugs on the front. I don't know about the other resorts. I also bring an extension power cord as the power plugs are very far.

Thanks! There has to be a world beyond the continuous loop about all the wonderful things to do outside of your room! :rotfl: It seemed very clear to us on our last trip that Disney doesn't want you in your room; they want you out in the parks, where it is oh so much more likely that you will spend some money!

hehe yeah we need time off to rest. We enjoy these moments of relaxation together. Just sitting around the room at night or in the pm, reading and watching a movie. After all, it'S a vacation. We need to rest a bit hehe

... probably why we hardly ever went to Disney. The family hadn't started migrating to Florida as all Jews do when they get old!:laughing:

:lmao: this is SO true!

Some parts of the LES still have deals, but much of it is gentrified and fancy with a layer of dirt.

Black & Whites...drool! My son is hooked on them - he'll pick that over any treat!

Well packing is going strong!! Only 8 days to go!!!! woohoo!!!!

And we are talking about maybe a bounce back offer to go to the CR 12th floor.

Anyone know exactly how a bounce back works?

Hey Christy! I had a LOT of catching up to do!!!

First of all, congrats on the job!! Since you are over 1/2 time, does that mean you get benefits and stuff? Are you still going to try to find something in Montreal or was that just a one-time thing?

OH! Happy belated Canada Day! I had no idea that July 1 was Canada Day until I saw lots of people all decked out in Canadian flags and painted faces in WS! We asked a group of people and they were very excited! "It's Canada Day!" Hahah!

Us, arts teachers at the school where I work at, want to take more place in the school. Right now, it seems that the only thing important at the school is sports. While I have nothing against sports, I believe the arts is very important and not every kid is in sports. So we are trying to get more and more important in the school. The sports teams have a t-shirt, and we got approved a for a t-shirt of our own that we will be selling starting September. I also decided to all the arts teachers are getting together to create a lipdub. All arts teachers meaning visual arts, music, drama and music. My question is:....... Which song should we use??

Any ideas about a song that represents the arts welll? Anything that talks about the arts, or passion, or anything positive. I'm looking for suggestions!

SO fun! Have you thought of a song to use yet?

And here's the picture of our Rallye team. I so love that picture. Shows how much fun we had!

34459_443749065249_705485249_638803.jpg

Love it!

Turns out I'll be going to NYC Sept 3 to 6. A friend of mine called and said that our Art teacher association was having an organized trip. We'll be going to the museums and soho, and greenwich village and artist studios. woohoo!

Excellent! You must call me and we'll meet up! Maybe for dinner in Little Italy or something? Unless you have your days and nights all planned out for you. Maybe we can arrange something...

I did it!! The online check-in is done! Let's dance!!

:rotfl::cool1::dance3::cheer2::banana::yay:party::donald:

Woooo Hoooo!!

Thanks Brook!

I love my hair. Can't wait to see it in Pics with the castle and such hehe I'm talking about my hair as if it was a person lol

Do you have any clue when they light the Rockefeller center tree? I wanna see the treee. Not necessarily the lighting ceremony. Just the tree lol

They def light it early December but I suggest if you are going to go see it, the earlier the better! We made the mistake of going into the city the weekend before Christmas and it was insanity around Rockefeller Center!

Well packing is going strong!! Only 8 days to go!!!! woohoo!!!!

And we are talking about maybe a bounce back offer to go to the CR 12th floor.

Anyone know exactly how a bounce back works?

We had a bounceback in our room. It was 45% off villas, 40% off deluxe, 35% off mods.....

Are there set dates for the bounceback?

Timon's not acting like himself today. I think he knows something is up.

Are there set dates for the bounceback?

Timon's not acting like himself today. I think he knows something is up.

I think there were but I'm not sure what they were exactly...

Oh yeah...cats know! I remember Jack used to get really suspicious, sniffing the suitcases and looking at us funny!

I am pretty sure there are certain dates for the BB offers - it will be on a card in your room (or while you are there you can call and ask). Holiday times/popular seasons are sometimes blacked out. What is the current BB offer? 30%?

EIGHT DAYS! :dance3:

I LOVE your hair!

And Yay for checking-in! Do you think that it's a lot easier when you get to the resort?

I think there were but I'm not sure what they were exactly...

Oh yeah...cats know! I remember Jack used to get really suspicious, sniffing the suitcases and looking at us funny!

He was sleeping on the suitcases for a while. But today he was a bit agressive. :(

I am pretty sure there are certain dates for the BB offers - it will be on a card in your room (or while you are there you can call and ask). Holiday times/popular seasons are sometimes blacked out. What is the current BB offer? 30%?

EIGHT DAYS! :dance3:

We'd like to do around the same date as this year. Starting July 18 it'S value season for the deluxes. So we are hoping to do CR club level. Well 12th floor.
I LOVE your hair!

And Yay for checking-in! Do you think that it's a lot easier when you get to the resort?

It is. It will be the third time we do it. We like it.

Just entered our info into the airlines system. They wanted to have our passport numbers. So that's done.

Yay for on-line check-in!!!

BTW, for a bounceback, if you get the chance to book it, they will put an offer in your room. I've heard it is REALLY random, btw. We got one for the first time last year. It was just laying on our little dining table when we got back one night. It'll give you an offer, and you have to call to book the trip DURING your current trip. (It's really simple; so here's hoping that you get one!)

I remember always seeing this little clock that says book now. But always put it away hehe.

I have to remember to print our latest airline info. They changed the time and our seats. I have the original one. I know it doesn't matter as the computer has the latest info when you enter our reservation number, but I will feel better with this one.

Just entered our info into the airlines system. They wanted to have our passport numbers. So that's done.

Its still so hard to believe that you actually need a passport to come and go from Canada. It used to be so simple.

My DD22 and her DH just moved to Gouvernour New York, which is closer to Canada (Ontario I believe) than to any other place in New York. I wonder how close you live to her. She said its been super hot there, and they don't have central air, just a window unit. :crazy2:

You are getting so close! I'm with ya on wanting the latest info in your hands, I always print it out too - just to have it. I'd rather have too much information/paperwork than not enough.

SO, in order to pass the time. I decided to clean up my ipod lol I took out all my cds, and am looking at songs I want to delete from my playlist, and the ones I want to add hehe

I need to do that too. And get some new stuff on there, and some stuff for Henry. Though he's and iPad addict, so my iPod is boring to him! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter