Chillin' at the Contemporary-PTR+ All-Star quick trip TR - Completed

I don't know if I already said this. If I did, I'm sorry for repeating myself.

Anyone else have a hard time getting into the last Harry Potter book? I'm on to chapter 10 and I'm still not really into it. Maybe I'm just done. I think that I probably have had enough of the series. I don't know.

I was want an ipad. Is it worth it?

Yes! We love it! At first I just thought it was another gadget for my geek husband, but I find myself using it OFTEN. It's so quick to just grab and load up an app quickly for weather, or even log online real quick to check something. It's very lightweight, so it can be carried with you if necessary. I really, really like it. I'll be eventually getting and iPhone, so it will be similar to that, just smaller...and a phone. :laughing:

Joe uses it every single day. Since he has low vision he can easily zoom into any app or website, plus since it's light weight he can bring it close to his face when he's reading. :thumbsup2

Can't help ya on HP, never read any of them...

Ok, so if I want an iphone (planning on buying it in 2 years when my contract ends hehe) I've got no use for an ipad.

I don't know if I already said this. If I did, I'm sorry for repeating myself.

Anyone else have a hard time getting into the last Harry Potter book? I'm on to chapter 10 and I'm still not really into it. Maybe I'm just done. I think that I probably have had enough of the series. I don't know.

WHAT?!?! Girl, I had that book read just days after the midnight release and you KNOW I was at Barnes and Noble at midnight with the rest of the HP freaks! Haha And that was like 3 years ago, where have you been?! You need to finish it before Part 1 comes out in Nov! Have you seen the trailer? It looks awesome!

Okay, honestly though...I hear ya, it does drag and they use Polyjuice potion was too much! But just fight through it! It's not my favorite of the series but it'll be worth it.

Oh btw, I just finished the first book in the Sookie Stackhouse series. Started reading it on the plane home and finished it last night. :thumbsup2

Ok, so if I want an iphone (planning on buying it in 2 years when my contract ends hehe) I've got no use for an ipad.

Pretty much. The iPad is basically like a big iPhone, without the phone or camera. It's great for Joe though, or to use as a mini computer. Henry also loves it and knows how to use it better than I do. :laughing:

Look at my ticker!!!!!

FOUR DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Are you loosing sleep yet?

Pretty much. The iPad is basically like a big iPhone, without the phone or camera. It's great for Joe though, or to use as a mini computer. Henry also loves it and knows how to use it better than I do. :laughing:

FOUR DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Are you loosing sleep yet?

Humm we'll see when I get the money lol

I just saw that they are coming out with a Grease sing-a-long for 2 weeks. It is playing in Pleasure Island. I can't find the schedule though. I think it would be really fun to go and do with my mom. We both love the movie. Of course, she saw it in theater, while I never did.

Ok I have to share this cuteness!

My Timon has a girlfriend (or boyfriend. We don't know the sex of the cat lol). Well I have been seeing them kissing. You know, rubbing noses and liking each other. Well yesterday, she came to our screen door. I brought my cat over as he didn't see her from where he was. Well they kissed through the screen door and at one point she put her paw on the screen. And........ Timon put his right at the same place. They were trying to touch each other!!!! I thought I was going to die it was so cute!

Anyone here know the music group Simple Plan?

Well in 2006 I had started a painting of the group as I really really liked them. Problem is, when I don't have a deadline, work drags on lol

So the painting was put aside. I recently started to work on it again. My dad is so sick of looking at it he even said: I can't wait for you to finish it so we can throw it out lol

So I got to thinking about what to do with it after it's done. And I thought about giving it to their foundation. I wrote an e-mail a couple days ago and sent a pic of what the painting looks like now. They'd love to have it for an auction. So I have a deadline: September.

Here's what it looks like now.

IMG_3744.jpg

Why all these squares? I am not a fan of big formats. It used to be a painting I did for a painting class and hated the result. So I always reuse my canvas until I am happy with the result. Like Van Gogh, if you scanned the canvases you'd find several paintings underneath lol.

As you can see I still have 9 squares to finish. Maybe 10. I am not satisfied with the first one on the second row. We'll see how it goes ;)

I don't know the group or their music, but that painting is very cool! Awesome that they want it for auction. :thumbsup2

Well guys. Went to the dentist. Everything's alright. Only have to go next week.

Went to Wal Mart 2 times today lol And have to go to the drugstore tomorow.

I also have to bring Timon to his sitter's "house" tomorow :(

In another line of thought. I had started a Michael Jackson portrait and was not happy with the result. Decided that I want to do a head to toe shot. So I'm redoing it. I have a few options. And I wanted your opinion. The background will be black. By I can work with any pic.

Here are my options.

06-michael-jackson-moonwalking-WI-0.jpg

billie-jean.jpg

f_NumberOnesOm_efd11e5.jpg

michael-jackson-glove.jpg

michael-jackson-smooth-criminal-lea.jpg

michael-jackson1.jpg

MichaelJacksonThriller.jpg

Michael_Jackson20on20toes.jpg

moonwalking-mj1.jpg

Well guys. Went to the dentist. Everything's alright. Only have to go next week.

Went to Wal Mart 2 times today lol And have to go to the drugstore tomorow.

I also have to bring Timon to his sitter's "house" tomorow :(

In another line of thought. I had started a Michael Jackson portrait and was not happy with the result. Decided that I want to do a head to toe shot. So I'm redoing it. I have a few options. And I wanted your opinion. The background will be black. By I can work with any pic.

Here are my options.

06-michael-jackson-moonwalking-WI-0.jpg

billie-jean.jpg

f_NumberOnesOm_efd11e5.jpg

michael-jackson-glove.jpg

michael-jackson-smooth-criminal-lea.jpg

michael-jackson1.jpg

MichaelJacksonThriller.jpg

Michael_Jackson20on20toes.jpg

moonwalking-mj1.jpg

I like the one with the tiger cub. He has such a sweet look on his face. Its the look he had when he was a child.

Yuck about the dentist! Glad things are okay though.

I really like the last MJ pic! The glove, the hat, the pose...it's just exactly what I think of when I think of him.

How many more runs to the store do you think you'll have to take before you leave? :laughing: It always seems like there is "one more thing" to me, I end up making what feels like a dozen stops at the store before a trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter