Chillin' at the Contemporary-PTR+ All-Star quick trip TR - Completed

Just wanted to let everyone know that she landed safely at MCO this AM!!!

Now, lets all take a few minutes to be jealous. :lmao:

In another line of thought. I had started a Michael Jackson portrait and was not happy with the result. Decided that I want to do a head to toe shot. So I'm redoing it. I have a few options. And I wanted your opinion. The background will be black. By I can work with any pic.

I missed you by a day... RATS! I hope you have a great time in WDW!!!!!!

OK HERE are a few MJ pics you can use..... I own the copyrights for them and I give you permission to use them. :)

DSC08687.jpg

DSC08693.jpg

Image0227.jpg

DSC08166.jpg

Thank you for the update - I'm glad to hear she arrived safely. I am jealous! 45 days for me!!!

Those MJ pics are HILARIOUS! Love that you did Photopass with him!!!! :lmao:

I hope you have an amazing trip! Can't wait to hear about it! Have FUN!

Thanks! I can't wait to tell you all about it!

Have a wonderful trip!!! See you on the TR!

Thanks!

I'll take a minute to think of her trip as a pre-view for my trip which is in just 23 short days!! :yay:

;) Hoping your vacation is as nice as mine.

I missed you by a day... RATS! I hope you have a great time in WDW!!!!!!

OK HERE are a few MJ pics you can use..... I own the copyrights for them and I give you permission to use them. :)

DSC08687.jpg

DSC08693.jpg

Image0227.jpg

DSC08166.jpg

love it!!!

Thanks!! Captain EO was visited a few times!:)

Just wanted to let everyone know that she landed safely at MCO this AM!!!

Now, lets all take a few minutes to be jealous. :lmao:

Thanks for doing that Heather!! I wanted to text you on your cell, but seems I didn't enter your cell number in my new phone :)

Thank you for the update - I'm glad to hear she arrived safely. I am jealous! 45 days for me!!!

Those MJ pics are HILARIOUS! Love that you did Photopass with him!!!! :lmao:

Welcome Home, lady!!!

I can't wait to hear all about it!

Are you back, are you back? I'm been waiting for the start of the TR! :goodvibes

Hey guys! It's 6:10pm. Got home safely. Will go to eat dinner as I only ate breakfast today. And will come to update while the first load of laundry is being done! :)

Christy!! I feel like you've been gone forever! So glad you had a safe flight home. Enjoy dinner then get back there and tell us everything!!!

Welcome back! Hope you had a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about the Contemporary. :)

ok what can I tell you before I start the TR.

Hottest July ever. Over 100F to 108F the whole trip.

Worst sunburn ever. Literally burned.

Captain EO rocks!

Dear Lord, here comes a tour group.

Yummy that is the best meal ever!

Did you just see that??? Why wasn't I filming??!!!

Enough to get you to read my TR? lol

I am uploading pics to photobucket at the moment.

And I'm about to go and get my Timon. I never thought I could miss a cat that much.

Off Topic

Question for the techno people here. A few years ago, I had a DVD player that came with speakers and a small subwoofer. When the DVD stopped working, I threw it out but kept the speakers.

Is it worth buying a new receiver? Or should I go with a receiver/speakers set?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter