Christmas all year long!

Ann, so sorry that Alex got so sick. :sad2: I hope no one else catches it.

That is why we never rely on Disney buses and drive. I would have been so frustrated.

Sorry to hear about your phone...I hope it turns up somewhere.

Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Ann, so sorry to hear Alex got so sick! Hope he's well again and that no one else is getting sick!

Yikes about the bus issues! We never use the buses, now I really know why!

Sorry about LC, we had a mediocre experience there too, so it wasn't just an off night, but good to hear that at least you got to experience the CP!! That is fab, isn't it?

Sorry about the phone too, hope it is found and you get it back! :hug:

That really sucks! I'm missing getting updates from you and seeing how you are doing. I almost want you to hurry back home so we can catch up!

So sorry about the run of unmagic...hoping things get back to magic right now!

Ack... Now steve is sick. There is nothing I hate more than a stomach bug. I just am trying to not freak out... If Zoe and I both end up with it, it could mean us with this on the plane.:scared1: we cancelled our ADR at the wave tonight :sad2:

After checking at guest relations multiple times today along with the area left my phone in, it has not turned up. I will have to check lost and found tomorrow...but I don't have a lot of hope... So, Michelle I will not get that text that you sent. I can check my iPad when I am here... And depending how the next couple of days go..I may be here in the room a lot (please someone tell me that they BOTH could have got sick on different days from rich foods and or not drinking enough) oh... Who am I kidding ... I think it is blowing through WL. Just a couple days ago a little girl was puking all over near one of the elevators and the public restroom. I also keep hearing bits of conversations regarding how this one or that one in their group was in the room sick...so I think it is seriously going around.

Tried to do ml tonight, but the crowds were too bad... My plans have kinda all fell apart... With no phone... I don't have an alarm clock to wake me to get to the park early. Maybe I can figure out how to set the room clock and use it...and before you all mention the wake up call... I don't want the phone to ring and wake everyone.

Sigh...

So sorry to hear that Steve is sick. I pray the rest of you don't get sick too. Let's not even think of the plane possibility you are concerned about! How is Zoe doing?

I hope your phone shows up at Lost and Found.

Did you contact your carrier? Don't suppose you have the GPS feature turned on?

I'm sorry for the wrench thrown into your plans.

What is ml?

Try to enjoy what time you have left.

I think the Christmas parade starts today at 3pm as the afternoon parade? Do you know if that's correct? If so, I think we are going to try to see it tomorrow.

Wishes for everyone it get well or stay well! Check your Facebook...Ashley is trying to meet up

I got a text from Ann that she found the phone! Ann, that was from you wasn't it? I started second guessing it.

Ann, I'm so sorry to hear that Steve now has it. I hope neither you or Zoe get it. I know this is certainly not what you wanted to happen on your vacation. Sending pixie dust that everyone gets healthy and you can enjoy your last days.

Second to the last night and I m starting to feel that end of the trip blues... All in all I have had a wonderful time.:goodvibes Tomorrow will be ourvlast park day. We have been eating so much...tomorrow I have two ts meals planned and am not sure how wise that was.

Michelle, you make me giggle... Yes, I did txt you regarding the phone and yes... It was like this
:woohoo: I got my phone back:woohoo: I got my phone back!

Also..ml... Darn autocorrect. That was suppose to be mk.

Tammie, I was able to meet up with Ashley and her family. Alexa was just too darn sweet (as was her mommy)

Thank you all for your well wishes! I will be home soon and back to my regular computer... I miss all of you!

That's so sad that tomorrow is your last park day, bummer we didn't get to meet up. Unless tomorrow night would work? After dh gets off work? Were you able to use your touring plans?

Sorry about the end of the trip blues...I know today will be a wonderful day for you all!

So glad that you and Ashley got to meet up!!! I know she and Alexa were excited about meeting you and Zoe!

:banana::banana: Yay for the phone back...that must of been a relief...

Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

I CANNOT believe that your trip is nearly over, Ann. That just can't be .... you just left a few days ago. :sad2:

But if you HAVE TO travel home ....... ;) ........ wishing you safe and uneventful travels.
And, I cannot wait to read your TR. :hug:

I just wanted to send a quick update to let you all know that things are going well. I thus far have had a very magical time with little to no hiccups. We have yet to really hit the parks hard because 1. There has been rain(yes you would think that we would be use to it and quite possibly brought it with us) and 2. My family has not been really wanting to. Ihave a moment now cause today I have a full day... But no one wants to get up. :scratchin. Do I go with out them ? ;)

Hope you all are enjoying your holiday season and or trip ( since I know some of you are away now or are about to be)
:hug:
Ann

This was my threat every morning! And most of the time it wasn't to K it was to Damien who just wanted to play with the legos we bought!!!

I apologize for not making specific replies... Just a quick update again

1. I truly love you all... You brighten my day every time I read your sweet comments.

2. I had such a fun time with Betsy.

3. I met up with Heather and her family. It was so nice to spend some time with her as well. Damien is so cute. I have two of the best pics of he and Zoe. One where he is looking like he doesn't quite know what to think about her and the other of Zoe having the same look.

4. If you do sum of all thrills... Don't let your teen son design the ride. :rotfl:

And finally 5. My family actually all made it to the park and stayed all day:woohoo:

I would love to see the pictures! I have the one that K took on his phone, it's not that great though! He really enjoyed being able to meet up with her and I'm not sure if I told you or not, but he was so whiny that morning and when I said that you called he brightened up and was excited to go on the seas with her! I am sorry about you losing your phone... I'm glad that you got it back though! They never found Damien's bottle that he left in It's tough to be a bug! And I texted you that day that I would have drove you to AK!!! You should have let us!
I know that this is late, but I hope that it was just passing for Steve as well! It stinks that they got sick like that!

Enjoy your last day!!! :grouphug:

Ann...hope your last day has been full of magic! Have a safe trip home tomorrow!

I hope you got home yesterday without a lot of delays and stress, but then again knowing you and your airline/flight whoas...it probably was a yucky day....:rotfl2:...some friends of ours from church tried to get home yesterday and ended up staying another day!

Well, I am home..and about to get ready for work (yuk) I need to unpack and do a ton of laundry, but I have a pretty busy day today. We didn't get home until 3am our time (so it felt like 6am) Thankfully I did get a couple hours sleep on the plane. I feel like I need to go back to bed, but I got up at 7:30 and spent the last couple hours going through emails. I had like 1700 sitting in my inbox.:scared1:

I can't wait to start a TR, but first I have to get caught up on all the threads I am subscribed to.

Tammie, I can't wait to hear that you have arrived safely! Your trip is so close now. I am excited for you! And...as for yesterday... how would you guess it was a yucky day? Hmmmm :scratchin I will save full details for the TR, but suffice it to say aside from the obvious LONG day... our seat assignments got changed and luggage never made it home. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter