Christmas all year long!

Merry Christmas to you guys! I hope that every gets to be together and have a good time with lots of love and health!

christmasmickey.jpg

Well, I am home..and about to get ready for work (yuk) I need to unpack and do a ton of laundry, but I have a pretty busy day today. We didn't get home until 3am our time (so it felt like 6am) Thankfully I did get a couple hours sleep on the plane. I feel like I need to go back to bed, but I got up at 7:30 and spent the last couple hours going through emails. I had like 1700 sitting in my inbox.:scared1:

I can't wait to start a TR, but first I have to get caught up on all the threads I am subscribed to.

Tammie, I can't wait to hear that you have arrived safely! Your trip is so close now. I am excited for you! And...as for yesterday... how would you guess it was a yucky day? Hmmmm :scratchin I will save full details for the TR, but suffice it to say aside from the obvious LONG day... our seat assignments got changed and luggage never made it home. :sad2:

Oh geez Ann!!! Not good! :hug:

Well, I am home..and about to get ready for work (yuk) I need to unpack and do a ton of laundry, but I have a pretty busy day today. We didn't get home until 3am our time (so it felt like 6am) Thankfully I did get a couple hours sleep on the plane. I feel like I need to go back to bed, but I got up at 7:30 and spent the last couple hours going through emails. I had like 1700 sitting in my inbox.:scared1:

I can't wait to start a TR, but first I have to get caught up on all the threads I am subscribed to.

Tammie, I can't wait to hear that you have arrived safely! Your trip is so close now. I am excited for you! And...as for yesterday... how would you guess it was a yucky day? Hmmmm :scratchin I will save full details for the TR, but suffice it to say aside from the obvious LONG day... our seat assignments got changed and luggage never made it home. :sad2:

Guess I should have read before I texted, lol.

Bummer about the airline and the bags. Sounds like it was a rough day getting back and heading right to work. Did Zoe go straight back to school?

Wow Ann, I'm sorry to hear that about your flight back home.. Who did you fly with? If it was Southwest I've NEVER had any trouble with them my family and I prefer to fly them then anyone else.. Get some well deserved rest. Can't wait to read all about your trip

Before I get to comments, I have to say Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope that the coming year brings you all tons of pixie dust and blessings beyond anything you could hope or pray for.

Also... quick Zoe update...we spent much of the day in Childrens hospital. Ugg.. She is one unhappy little girl tonight. :sad2::sad2:

:rotfl2:Ann you are airlines are NOT FRIENDS...:rotfl2:

Ya know...I think you may be right. ;)

I fully agree you do not have the best of luck with airlines! I'm glad that you guys made it home safe though and get some time to rest before your kids have to attend school stuff again!

Thanks so much. I hope to get some rest... but the last 48 hours seems to have been pretty chaotic.

Welcome home, Ann! I hate that we didn't get to meet. :(

I know!! :headache::headache:

Oh geez Ann!!! Not good! :hug:

Well, they showed up today...so all is good now.
Guess I should have read before I texted, lol.

Bummer about the airline and the bags. Sounds like it was a rough day getting back and heading right to work. Did Zoe go straight back to school?

The kids don't go back to school until after the first...and with all that Zoe has going on...I am not sure when she will go back.
Wow Ann, I'm sorry to hear that about your flight back home.. Who did you fly with? If it was Southwest I've NEVER had any trouble with them my family and I prefer to fly them then anyone else.. Get some well deserved rest. Can't wait to read all about your trip

We flew back on a united flight... don't think I want to fly with them again. I was very impressed with Southwest.
Merry Christmas to you and your family, Ann.

poohchristmas.jpg

Merry Christmas to you too! I love that image. Too cute. :hug::hug:

Merry Christmas back to you and yours!

Is she ok? What's going on now? At least it happened after you returned!

She is...ok. Definitely was a rough night...but the morning went well. And yes!!! at least it didn't happen on the trip..well... mostly. there was a day that I suspected the foley began to fail and we contacted the doctor then to see if we could pull it. I am just happy they were able to get it out yesterday without going into the OR.

Sorry to hear about Zoe I pray she feels better soon..

Oh you just got to LOVE United :rotfl2:.. We flew with Continental Airlines when we went to DW in Aug and I have to say it seems like both of them are going to be doing bad once their merger goes into affect..

I'm in the middle of cleaning up right now, I will try to get back on later, but I wanted to say Happy Birthday!!!

thHappyBirthdayPoog.jpg

Sorry to read about Zoe. Keeping her in my prayers.

Thanks so much. I appreciate you keeping her in your prayers. It has been a rough few days... but thankfully it didn't happen when we were in FL.

Sorry to hear about Zoe I pray she feels better soon..

Oh you just got to LOVE United :rotfl2:.. We flew with Continental Airlines when we went to DW in Aug and I have to say it seems like both of them are going to be doing bad once their merger goes into affect..

Thanks so much, Zoe is pretty sick. I spent much of the day trying to coordinate a care plan with Children's Hospital.

And on Continental/United... I totally agree. Everything from the customer service to the actual flight was just lacking.

I'm in the middle of cleaning up right now, I will try to get back on later, but I wanted to say Happy Birthday!!!

thHappyBirthdayPoog.jpg

thanks so much, Heather. :hug:

I hope I am not too late, but

kathy1.jpg

Happy Birthday, Ann!:hug:

Sorry to hear about Zoe being sick and having to go to hospital. I hope she gets well real soon again.
Now, your flight adventures do not sound "fun"! I have not been a fan of United, but it's a partner of Lufthansa, so we had to use it a few times - NO fun, I tell you!

The time just flew by, and I see you don't have a ticker yet .... so my hope for you for 2012 is

NO worries about Zoe and that she stays as healthy as can get
and
another ticker for you! ;) :hug:

Stopping in to wish you a Happy Birthday, even though I know I'm a day late. :bday: Also wanted to say hello and see how Zoe's doing. Sending you lots of prayers for a quick recovery for her. :goodvibes

I hope I am not too late, but

kathy1.jpg

Happy Birthday, Ann!:hug:

Sorry to hear about Zoe being sick and having to go to hospital. I hope she gets well real soon again.
Now, your flight adventures do not sound "fun"! I have not been a fan of United, but it's a partner of Lufthansa, so we had to use it a few times - NO fun, I tell you!

The time just flew by, and I see you don't have a ticker yet .... so my hope for you for 2012 is

NO worries about Zoe and that she stays as healthy as can get
and
another ticker for you! ;) :hug:

Thanks for the birthday wishes and the wish for the coming year. :hug:

Happy be-lated birthday!! I hope it was a good one!

It could have been better, honestly... but at least I am here to say that, right?

Stopping in to wish you a Happy Birthday, even though I know I'm a day late. :bday: Also wanted to say hello and see how Zoe's doing. Sending you lots of prayers for a quick recovery for her. :goodvibes

Thanks so much for the birthday wish, Tina.

Zoe was suppose to be admitted to the hospital today. I hemmed and hawed and finally decided to call the hospital to let them know I would not be bringing her. The goal in admitting her was to hydrate her, give her nurishment and get iv antibiotics to her. When I was able to get her to start eating and drinking again I figured that we could stay the night at home. She continues to have a low grade fever... but I am keeping an eye on it. Her flank pain is down... but her bladder pain is up. I am just going to reassess in the morning.

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a good trip and a good Christmas. Sorry to hear Zoe is not feeling well. I hope she gets better soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter