Christmas Shopping '09

Hey everybody!!I have been having some computer issues today/yesterday...so I just wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!! I have soooo enjoyed this thread with you all!!! Let us know if you got any unexpected gifts that were a good surprise!!!! Be blesses!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone. I just sat down after a marathon bake session yesterday and then over sleeping this morning, but managed to get all my prepping done and we did our sugar cookies for Santa. Time to go shower and get ready for Christmas Eve at the in-laws.....but I could sure use a nap ;).

Hope Santa finds everyone happy & healthy :santa:

Hello all!! I sure did enjoy 'shopping' with all of you this year!!! I did get an IPOD!! And a new camera!! I got the Sony Cybershot with 10xZoom...boy do I love it!!!!!! I am giving my other camera to ds10....he had SUCH a good time with the disposable one on vacation....of course, I may rethink this and let him and dd share it....they are photo bugs!!!!! I enjoyed watching all my kiddos opening their stuff and then having them so appreciative and grateful....I am biased... but man do I have great kids!!!:rotfl: Really, they are sweet and are thankful for what they have....that is very important to me as a mom....and so I am proud of them. Hope you all had a very blessed Christmas and even if it was leaner this year, knowing you had your family/friends make it okay! If I don't talk to you on this thread.....I think it's about time for it to peter out!!.....I will see you in about 9 months for the Christmas shopping thread #3...2010!!!! Be Blessed!!!

Thanks again Disney Mommy 3, this was a great thread and I look forward to it again next Christmas! My family and I had a wonderful Christmas and lots of fun family bonding time. We've had a lot of fun with the Wii Sports Resort game that I got for the "Family Gift" actually it was more for me.:rotfl: Have a Great New Year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter