++Closed - 108 SSR points Must be used by May 31st now $15pp++

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking to stay at contemporary 1/31-2/1 studio bay view. 2 adults. do you still have availability?

Hello! I know chances are slim but I figured I would try! I am looking for April 12-16 in a studio at BCV for two adults and one infant. Thanks!

looking to stay at contemporary 1/31-2/1 studio bay view. 2 adults. do you still have availability?
Do you want Bay lake at Contemporary or at the Contemporary itself? I can do the BLT.
There is BLT studio lake view available for that one night for 18 points.
I can make this reservation for you today. Let me know.
Thanks.

Hello! I know chances are slim but I figured I would try! I am looking for April 12-16 in a studio at BCV for two adults and one infant. Thanks!
BC is waitlist only for April 12-16th for studio.
However, the following resorts have studio availability for April 12-16:

Poly - std view - 92
Poly - Lake view - 104
OKW - studio - 56
SSR - std - 56
SSR - prefer - 64
AKV - Jambo - std - 60
AKV - kidani savanah - 72
BWV - garden/pool view - 72 (walkable to EPCOT and HS

Let me know if you would like any of these available studios, and I will make this reservation today.
Thanks.

Looking to rent 4 nights at a Poly studio lake view or AK savannah view, starting May 31 (flexible thru June, but would prefer the first week of the month)... Availability and/or total cost?

BC is waitlist only for April 12-16th for studio.
However, the following resorts have studio availability for April 12-16:

Poly - std view - 92
Poly - Lake view - 104
OKW - studio - 56
SSR - std - 56
SSR - prefer - 64
AKV - Jambo - std - 60
AKV - kidani savanah - 72
BWV - garden/pool view - 72 (walkable to EPCOT and HS

Let me know if you would like any of these available studios, and I will make this reservation today.
Thanks.

thank you for checking! We have a two bedroom at BCV and we’re hoping to spread out but we will be okay!

Looking to rent 4 nights at a Poly studio lake view or AK savannah view, starting May 31 (flexible thru June, but would prefer the first week of the month)... Availability and/or total cost?
Hello! Poly studio lake view May 31 - June 4th is 92 points. (92 pts x $15 = $1380)
AKL Jambo studio savannah has only May 31st available
AKL Kidani studio savannah has May 31st - June 3rd available, missing night of the 3rd.
Both AKL would be split stay with another resort.
Let me know.
Thanks!

I am looking for anything in the value range for March 28th-April 3rd.
Two adults, one child age 5
Hello! I found there is studio availability for march 28th - check out April 3rd at the following resorts:
SSR - std - 130 points x $15 = $1950.00
SSR - preferred - 143 points x $15 = $2145.00
Poly - std - 202 points x $15 = $3030.00
Poly - lake - 238
OKW - studio - 131 points x $15 = $1965.00
AKL- Kidani - savannah 159! points x $15 = $2385
BWV - 3 nights only or waitlist
BLT - 3 nights or waitlist
Other resorts have very spotty availability or waitlist only.
Let me know if you are interested in any of the rooms available, I will make this reservation for you today.
Thanks!

Do you still have any points available to transfer for 2020 or 2021? I transferred some points from you this past summer, so I'm hoping to take advantage of same use year/resort!

Hi again! Yes, I remember you! I hope you had a wonderful trip!
Unfortunately, I have already completed my one allowed transfer for 2020 and for 2021 (sorry!), but I can certainly help you with your reservations.
Let me know.
You can PM me.
Thanks!

Hi..

Looking for May 3 - 8th
Boardwalk
Studio
If you still have points available please.

Thank you

Abby
Hello, the BWV has partial availability for May 3rd - 8th, missing the 4th and 7th.
Do you have another resort in mind?
BCV is waitlist only.
BLT has May 4th - 7th
SSR - studio std - 67
SSR studio pref - 79
Poly - std - May 4th - 7th
Let me know if you'd like any other nights or the SSR.
thanks.

hello looking for 11 points at old key west on the 17th of may
Hello, this night is available at OKW in a studio for 11 DVC points.
The cost would be 11pts x $15 pp = $165.00.
Please PM me for more specifics.
Thanks!

Hi,

Looking to extend our stay with one night this Tuesday, 1/26 at BWV either studio or 1BR. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter