CLOSED - 1240 Points Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I am probably way to late for easter, but any availabilty for a 2 bedroom at any of the resorts from Thursday 03/21 - Monday 04/01 would be interesting.

Let me know.

ANy 2 bdrs available from 3/24 -3/29? For 6 people.
Any resort is fine, preferably SSR.

Thanks,
JYL

I know I am probably way to late for easter, but any availabilty for a 2 bedroom at any of the resorts from Thursday 03/21 - Monday 04/01 would be interesting.

Let me know.

:sad:Sorry - most dates around Easter are booked. There are a few random dates, but nothing in a 2 bedroom for your dates.

I cannot tell you how grateful I am for your help. I had never even heard of DVC 3 days ago and tonight I have the reservations I wanted at a fraction of the price I was thinking it would cost. You are very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. You made the process simple and painless even for a newbie like myself. Thanks again.

Not sure what all is available, but would be interested in BCV or OKW. Would you be able to help us out? I also sent you email.

I'm looking to rent enough points for a 1 or 2 bedroom at Aulani. Any 7 nights over the summer of June 15 to August 25 is good. Please contact me with info jdindustry @ gmail.com

Thanks,
Meredith

We are looking for Grand Californian studio for February 19-23, 2013 and for AULANI 1 Bedroom April 24-28

Thanks

Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter