CLOSED*** $14.50 points for rent. 450 VB points must be used by 11/30/19 only $14.50 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I’m not able to PM yet. Do you see any studio availability for any of the resorts for Sept 29-Oct 5, 6 nights?

Looking for a villa at AKL in September. Dates are flexible. But looking for 11th-15th. Would need the 2 bedroom villa. Enough for 7 people.

Last edited:

Sorry, to clarify that’s OK with us. We are happy to take what’s available even if it’s at different resorts :)

QUOTE="ELMC, post: 60563382, member: 383239"]Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately there is only a night here or a night there at various properties. There is no availability for the entirety of your reservation for those dates.[/QUOTE]

Hello I’m not able to PM yet. Do you see any studio availability for any of the resorts for Sept 29-Oct 5, 6 nights?
Thank you for your inquiry. The only resort that comes close to your dates is SSR from Sept 29-Oct 4 in a preferred view studio for 63 points. Unfortunately I am out of points and will be closing the listing. Sorry and good luck! :)

Looking for a villa at AKL in September. Dates are flexible. But looking for 11th-15th. Would need the 2 bedroom villa. Enough for 7 people.
Thanks for your inquiry. Those dates are available at AKV in a 2BR Savanna View but unfortunately I am out of points and will be closing my listing. Sorry and good luck! :)

Sorry, to clarify that’s OK with us. We are happy to take what’s available even if it’s at different resorts :)
I apologize for the misunderstanding. As it is now, there is availability for Oct 9-11 at SSR, but there is no studio availability anywhere on property for the night of the 11th. And unfortunately I am out of points and will be closing my listing now. Sorry and good luck making your reservation. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter