CLOSED: 150 SSR Points for Rent @ $17 for June 2021 to April 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC Doctor

Member since 2001
DVC Gold
I have 150 SSR points that can book Saratoga Springs Resort between "June 1, 2021 and April 25, 2022"

I am a very experienced DVC member and renter and can book Saratoga Springs Resort for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to April 2022).

I can also book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to December 2021).

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in

Last edited:
Preference for boardwalk but really looking for any 2-bedroom at WDW for 11/14-11/21

I am looking for anything for five nights the first two weeks of December starting on nov 28th. I have resort preferences but I figure at this point, beggers Can’t be picky! The first two weeks of November would be my next choice on time, any five nights starting on a Sunday. I can do less nights if need be, just really looking for 5 without a resort swap! Oh yea, studio! Thank you

I am looking for anything for five nights the first two weeks of December starting on nov 28th. I have resort preferences but I figure at this point, beggers Can’t be picky! The first two weeks of November would be my next choice on time, any five nights starting on a Sunday. I can do less nights if need be, just really looking for 5 without a resort swap! Oh yea, studio! Thank you

Your only option is SSR as all DVC resorts are sold out those dates. I will send you a PM with details.

Room for 5 people. Nov 16-20, 2021. Anything?

Yes, the ONLY available option for Nov 16-20 (4 nights) for 5 people are (everything else is sold out):

SSR 2 bedroom preferred location = 171 points = $2,907 (all fees included)
SSR 2 bedroom standard location = 141 points = $2,397 (all fees included)

Thank you for checking! Anything October 5-8 or 6-9?

Only October 5 and 6 nights are available at SSR studio (15 points per night) and almost every DVC studio is sold out for that entire month and if your dates are firm, then you will need to book direct with Disney or find someone that already has a reservation.

Anything available for studio

December 4-12 or December 18-26

Anything available for studio

December 4-12 or December 18-26

Dec 4-12 is totally sold out

Dec 18-26 has SSR standard studios open for every night except Dec 20 (not sure why that date is sold out)

*** please note that december 20 is the start of the 7 month booking window (as of today May 20) and each future date will sell out quick as this is christmas and new year week and people are actively booking one day at a time as the window opens ***

Thank you for the points! Super fast and efficient. Great communication the whole way through on booking. Also very easy to work with.

Looking for a 1BR from 1/30-2/6. Beach club, yacht club, SSR, Poly, OKW would be preferred.

Looking for a 1BR from 1/30-2/6. Beach club, yacht club, SSR, Poly, OKW would be preferred.

There are lots of availability but I am now down to 130 points and your reservation will take about 200 depending on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter