CLOSED: 150 SSR Points for Rent @ $17 for June 2021 to April 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello- looking for a point transfer to be used at AKL January 4-8, 2022. Need 100 but would buy more if you are willing to transfer. Any chance? Thanks!

August 19-25
Studios for BCV are totally sold out and BWV only has 2 nights available (and that may go fast)
OKW 1 bedroom has availability = 168 points and 2 bedroom = 228 points
SSR studio preferred = 98 points, SSR 1 bedroom preferred = 208 points, SSR 2 bedroom preferred = 266

Thank you! Any other studios for the same dates?

Hi I'm looking for January 2-7. SSR 2 bedroom. Thanks!

Jan 2-7, 2022
SSR 2 bedroom standard = 160 points
SSR 2 bedroom preferred = 190 points

Hello- looking for a point transfer to be used at AKL January 4-8, 2022. Need 100 but would buy more if you are willing to transfer. Any chance? Thanks!

Sure, I will send you a PM as this requires a phone discussion

Thank you! Any other studios for the same dates?

I posted ALL options in the last email (i.e. SSR studio preferred = 98 points)

I have 150 SSR points that can book Saratoga Springs Resort between "June 1, 2021 and April 25, 2022"

I am a very experienced DVC member and renter and can book Saratoga Springs Resort for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to April 2022).

I can also book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to December 2021).

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will send you a Private Message or e-mail with the details and total price.

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in

1. 9/2/21
2. 9/6/21
3. 2 bedroom
4. SSR

or anything (any resort) that could accommodate 6-8 people even if it requires multiple studios but 2 bedroom preferred

Flexible check-in dates
Looking for 5 nights mid-Sept to mid-Oct
Studio (all views ok)
BLT or Poly

The SSR won't work for us. Thank you for checking.

100% sold out those dates

There is good availability, but Jan 25-27 is two nights, not three, please confirm

The "ONLY" DVC resort with availability those dates is SSR as all other resorts are sold out

SSR studio preferred location = 100 points for July 31 to August 6

Flexible check-in dates
Looking for 5 nights mid-Sept to mid-Oct
Studio (all views ok)
BLT or Poly

By flexible, I hope you are requesting 2022 as 2021 is totally sold out for studios those dates. If you want 2021, then call Disney and book a cash rate as DVC resorts using points are sold out for BLT and Poly those dates. DVC works best booking at least 7 months before your trip and 11 months is even better for BLT studios.

can you please let me know if the following is Available to accommodate our party size.

November 3rd - 9th 2021 - 6 adults
1st choice studios at polynesian
2nd choice Bat Lake
3rd choice grand floridian

thank you

can you please let me know if the following is Available to accommodate our party size.

November 3rd - 9th 2021 - 6 adults
1st choice studios at polynesian
2nd choice Bat Lake
3rd choice grand floridian

thank you

All DVC resorts for studios and 2 bedrooms and 3 bedroom are sold out for Nov 3-9

At this point, you need to call Disney for cash reservation or find someone that already has those dates booked.

Anything available, last minute, checking in June 6, checking out June 9?

Love BR or CC, but with it being last minute and likely no availability, we're open to pretty much any studio or one-bedroom. We might even consider a two-bedroom depending on the price.

Thanks!
April

I am closing this thread as I am going out of town a few days.

If anyone has any requests, just send me a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter