CLOSED: 150 SSR Points for Rent @ $17 for June 2021 to April 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Sept 13, 2021
2. Sept 20, 2021
3. Studio Standard or Preferably 1BR Standard
4. BWV
P.s. I can cut 1st or last night to fit within points allotment. I think the full stay (1BR Std.) would require 131 pts.

No studios or 1 bedrooms are available those dates anywhere

Hello! This is what I'm looking for:
1. June 27
2. June 29
3. Studio (standard)
4. Polynesian
I am celebrating my mom's new job!! Thank you!

Only June 27 is available, but June 28 is sold out

Hello,
Looking for a standard studio at Wilderness Lodge (either) for 2 nights 9/2 and 9/3/21. Thanks!

Sept 3 is available, but Sept 2 is sold out

Are there any studios 10/17-10/23?

All studios are sold out those dates at all DVC resorts

Hello I’m looking for 4 nights, June 24-28 2021 at Grand Californian for 2 adults and 2 kids in a studio.

VGC studios usually sell out at the 7 month booking window as there are so few of them. At this point, you really need to call Disney direct to book with them, assuming they have any hotel rooms left for those very popular dates or consider other locations.

I have about 150 DVC points for rent:

I can book Saratoga Springs Resort for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to April 28 2022).
I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to December 28, 2021).

I have about 150 DVC points for rent:

I can book Saratoga Springs Resort for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to April 28 2022).
I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to December 28, 2021).

Hi there! I am looking for a studio that sleeps 5 anytime for the first 3 weeks of November for 6-7 nights. Preference is BWV, BC, RIV but open to any.

Also open to a 1 BED at OKW.

Hi there! I am looking for a studio that sleeps 5 anytime for the first 3 weeks of November for 6-7 nights. Preference is BWV, BC, RIV but open to any.

Also open to a 1 BED at OKW.

Very slim pickings......at best there are 3 nights at SSR in a 1 bedroom, but all studios and other resorts are sold out

Hi there. Thanks for the opportunity!

I’m looking for:
1- November 3rd
2- November 6th
3- Studio (std or pref)
4 - Saratoga Springs

Interested in a last minute reservation checking in Saturday June 5th and checking out the 7th or 8th; I have some flexibility with these dates. Ideally we would like a studio, but can consider other available options. Thanks

Hi there. Thanks for the opportunity!

I’m looking for:
1- November 3rd
2- November 6th
3- Studio (std or pref)
4 - Saratoga Springs

Totally sold out those dates

I am looking for a studio 9/10-9/19 2 adults AKL, BWV, OKW, or SSR. Thanks!!

I would be open to the same parameters for the last week of October or first week of December too

SSR 1 bedroom standard Oct 25, 26, 27 nights open @ 27 points per night
SSR 1 bedroom preferred Oct 25, 26, 27 nights open @ 31 points per night

Interested in a last minute reservation checking in Saturday June 5th and checking out the 7th or 8th; I have some flexibility with these dates. Ideally we would like a studio, but can consider other available options. Thanks

SSR 1 bedroom standard Oct 25, 26, 27 nights open @ 27 points per night
SSR 1 bedroom preferred Oct 25, 26, 27 nights open @ 31 points per night

i ended up booking the Dolphin. Thanks so much

Hi Abby!
We are looking for 6-7 nights the first week of April 2022. Deluxe studio. Ideally beach club. Backups would be grand Floridian, animal kingdom lodge, riviera, ft wilderness, etc.
mom of 3 young boys. Former cast member. Planning our first family trip to WDW.
Thanks in advance!
Suzie

We are looking for 6-7 nights the first week of April 2022. Deluxe studio. Ideally beach club. Backups would be grand Floridian, animal kingdom lodge, riviera, ft wilderness, etc.
mom of 3 young boys. Former cast member. Planning our first family trip to WDW.
Thanks in advance!
Suzie

I have about 150 SSR DVC points for rent:

I can "ONLY" book Saratoga Springs Resort for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to April 28 2022).

Looking for Grand California studio for 12/27/21 to 1/2/22.

Sold out......this is like looking for a unicorn as VGC is one of the hardest DVC rooms to book and requires 11 month notice.

If you really want this, you need to call Disney to book directly with them if they have any availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter